UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> The Nobles, anything but..

5/6/11 4:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Train Judo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/06/11 9:12 AM

I sold vip tables to the may 21st Hierarchy show based on the fight of Jameson Murray Vs. the so called top ranked Brandon Noble only to have Noble pull out with 2 weeks left FOR NO VALID REASON...

Now I have to explain to sponsors why they wasted hundreds of dollars on a fight that isnt going to happen just because a guy got cold feet and doesnt feel like fighting..

I know some of you have this guy ranked and if it were me, I'd question that ranking...Ranked fighters don't pull out of tough fights and make excuses..If you are hurt, that's one thing, but you aren't..

When I say my guys are going to show, they do..Its my word, its my bond..If they dont show its on me..

So your gym is in the same boat as you, not to have their word respected. 
5/6/11 6:06 AM
David@accu

It was pretty shameful. Not to mention this is a fight that Brandon wanted and this would not be the first time he backed out of a fight with Jamie.
5/6/11 10:10 PM
glock4life
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/06/11 10:27 PM
 Bob gave me his word, that if I put a few guys on his card, including Brian Householder, he'd make sure the fight with Brandon Noble & Murray would happen at hierarchy on may 21st...
. We put six guys on his card, including house. then within a few days after the show, this crap gets pulled. I called Bob and he swore up & down that it was just Brandon's fault, his nephew was a hadcase... But on facebook it got confirmed by both Brandy and Crushon that Bob pulled him.

Really sucks because I held Bob in such high regard since he's always talking about the 'martial arts' in MMA, and he's a Judo guy...

5/6/11 11:09 PM
lazybjj

Edited: 05/06/11 11:12 PM
As a teammate of Brandon and a long time student and friend of Bob. I encourage everyone to wait for all the details before you make your final judgement. Its sad to say but politics are becoming a problem as shows get bigger. Brandon is a beast and I can assure you this had nothing to do with fear or cold feet.
5/7/11 8:36 AM
David@accu

lazybjj - As a teammate of Brandon and a long time student and friend of Bob. I encourage everyone to wait for all the details before you make your final judgement. Its sad to say but politics are becoming a problem as shows get bigger. Brandon is a beast and I can assure you this had nothing to do with fear or cold feet.

Whats there really to say? I'm not going to talk shit about the guy but we all know unless your hurt or you have an emergency you fight. You're only as good as your word and when you break it or in this case break it twice without reason it makes you look bad. Politics isn't a reason to drop out. He gave his word 2x and broke it 2x. If he had a good excuse he should have gave it, now it's too late.
5/7/11 11:56 AM
lazybjj

Too late for what. Who are you? A promoter,a fighter, a nobody?You must take all your fights. Brandon was hurt. He had a bad cut he needed to heal. He gave amonths notice. It sounds like this whole show was riding on one fight. I was told there were two of your guys who didnt show for Bobs last.
5/7/11 1:33 PM
glock4life
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/07/11 1:47 PM
WRONG!! all my guys showed! I had six guys show, only five could fight, because his opponent no-showed. We gave no grief, we understand the game. Bob and Jason Cleary gave me their word Brandon was good to go for may 21, so I pulled a couple guys from the may 21 show and added them to Bob's show, per his request.

This has nothing to do with any supposed injury, I talked to Brandon that night at Bob's, and he said he was ready.

5/7/11 1:52 PM
David@accu

lazybjj - Too late for what. Who are you? A promoter,a fighter, a nobody?You must take all your fights. Brandon was hurt. He had a bad cut he needed to heal. He gave amonths notice. It sounds like this whole show was riding on one fight. I was told there were two of your guys who didnt show for Bobs last.

Who am I? I'm at least a man of my word. I would never agree to a fight then back out because I had no chance of winning. There was nothing wrong with Brandon. He never said he dropped because of an injury or nobody would be pissed. 
5/7/11 1:55 PM
lazybjj

David@accu - 
lazybjj - Too late for what. Who are you? A promoter,a fighter, a nobody?You must take all your fights. Brandon was hurt. He had a bad cut he needed to heal. He gave amonths notice. It sounds like this whole show was riding on one fight. I was told there were two of your guys who didnt show for Bobs last.

Who am I? I'm at least a man of my word. I would never agree to a fight then back out because I had no chance of winning. There was nothing wrong with Brandon. He never said he dropped because of an injury or nobody would be pissed. 

So your a nobody. Now he has no chance of winning? Go hype somebody else up because you dont fight or compete yourself. So its easy for you to not back out because you never stepped up to begin with.
5/7/11 5:48 PM
David@accu

lazybjj - 
David@accu - 

So your a nobody. Now he has no chance of winning? Go hype somebody else up because you dont fight or compete yourself. So its easy for you to not back out because you never stepped up to begin with.
I'm fighting on the same card. But please continue...

5/7/11 6:03 PM
lazybjj

David@accu - 
lazybjj - 
David@accu - 

Continue what? Its your first fight. Talk to me after. you think because you step in and turtle up you mean anything. You are talking about my teammates and your a clown. Whats your weight champ?
5/7/11 7:00 PM
David@accu

lazybjj - 
David@accu - 
lazybjj - 
David@accu - 

Continue what? Its your first fight. Talk to me after. you think because you step in and turtle up you mean anything. You are talking about my teammates and your a clown. Whats your weight champ?

I was being respectful before you opened your big mouth. You were making up bullshit stories like  2 of S&S fighters dropped out of Bob's show. Nobody dropped. One of the other guys didn't show and our guy went through 3 different names and still didn't get to fight.  Don't worry about what my weight is. Your not in my weight or age class so I don't think it really matters.
5/7/11 7:08 PM
lazybjj

Now age class matters? Wow your a real fighter. your a fucking nut flea and I woyuld smash you. Shut the fuck if you dont want to back it up. Age class? Your a fucking joke!
5/7/11 7:50 PM
David@accu

Dude your like 60. Calm down before you stroke.
5/7/11 8:16 PM
lazybjj

33. And your a little bitch who is making an excuse. Age? you sound like a pussy. By the looks of your picture you are definately older than me. Good job coward. OH WAIT IM TOO OLD.
5/7/11 9:02 PM
dom10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi I'm Dom
5/7/11 11:26 PM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Dom. Jita-Kyoei learn it, love it.
5/8/11 6:57 AM
David@accu

Edited: 05/08/11 8:57 AM
lazybjj - 33. And your a little bitch who is making an excuse. Age? you sound like a pussy. By the looks of your picture you are definately older than me. Good job coward. OH WAIT IM TOO OLD.

Making an excuse for what? How am I the coward when i'm the one fighting? Let's not cloud what the topic is. Brandon got cold feet, end of story. As far as the age thing I don't know what the fuck your talking about? Too old for what? What you want to fight me again now? Hahaaha. Wow how convienent when I have a fight coming up you get all hard up to want to fight with me again. Make it to my weight class and we can fight. Otherwise your just running your mouth. I don't street fight. I would just take out a bat and crack you over your dumb fucking head.

Unless you plan to fight me in the cage, you and your cowardly gym can go fuck themselves.

5/8/11 12:12 PM
lazybjj

I have asked you your weight how many times? I will fuck you up anytime. What kind of pussy says he will get a bat? Wow your having your first fight. I am so impressed. Now you want to talk about my gym. Do you know who trains and fights out of our gym? I will be at the show to watch you get your little greasy head smashed and I will post and laugh about all over this forum. And then we can set it up so I can snap your fucking leg so you never walk the same again. Sound good?
5/8/11 12:55 PM
lazybjj

Wow your fighting a 0-1 bumb. Your on your way to the top. By the way,why does it say you are interested in men on your FB? Maybe I dont want to fight you.
5/8/11 1:26 PM
David@accu

Edited: 05/08/11 1:30 PM
lazybjj - I have asked you your weight how many times? I will fuck you up anytime. What kind of pussy says he will get a bat? Wow your having your first fight. I am so impressed. Now you want to talk about my gym. Do you know who trains and fights out of our gym? I will be at the show to watch you get your little greasy head smashed and I will post and laugh about all over this forum. And then we can set it up so I can snap your fucking leg so you never walk the same again. Sound good?

You mad? Again you started running your mouth not the other way around. You opened your mouth about my gym trying to say we dropped fighters. Have fun at the show!

5/8/11 1:43 PM
lazybjj

No weight? I have no urge to go to show and watch a greasy head fag get his ass busted by a little gangster wannabe. Your a coward. You are typical gym cocksucker. You kiss everyone ass and ride their nuts just hoping you can fit in. Im above you. After your so called fight lets set it up.
5/8/11 2:36 PM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Calm down guys. Be easy.
5/9/11 1:57 PM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mortician - Calm down guys. Be easy.

let them go... It's fun to read.

They all should be concerned more about not letting Glock get any more pissed off then he already must be. Not a good idea to piss off that guy.( :) JMO! )

Nice to see dave is now fighting. Good luck Dave!

PLEASE LET ME VIDEO THE GYM VS GYM BARN BURNER THAT WILL COME OF THIS!

This could be epic!! I got a five spot on James's guys for the win.

5/9/11 3:13 PM
Train Judo

Gotta love the interweb fights..That said, my original post stands..I truely used to respect ultimate Judo....Ive sent countless guys to go train there and always spoke highly of them..I wont anymore.Ive lost respect for you..That is all..have a great day..

Oh, and as a side note..lazy, it's "you're"...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.