UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nick Diaz vs. Jeff Lacy is apparently happening

5/6/11 2:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caposa
1424 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

according to Josh Gross:

5/6/11 2:07 PM
Chris Power
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So when Diaz loses and gets these crazy boxing aspirations out of his head, he'll fight GSP say late 2011/early 2012? Sounds good.

Don't mean for that to sound anti-Diaz either, but you're kidding yourself if you think he's going to do ANYTHING in boxing.
Archer0545
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ugh!
dutchwrap
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wtf....was hoping he would sign or fight in UFC sooner than later. DAMN IT!
5/6/11 2:10 PM
chuckles1
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DAmn it Phone Post
5/6/11 2:12 PM
bryanand
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick is going to get fucked up, shell of Lacy or not.
5/6/11 2:12 PM
jjj2121

Diaz wins...he beat someone who is completely irrelevant in boxing.

Diaz loses, he lost to someone completely irrelevant in boxing.

If this is a one off fight to prove something, why in the hell is he fighting Jeff Lacy?
5/6/11 2:13 PM
Idsmashit

Edited: 05/06/11 2:13 PM
 Diaz wins on points or a late stoppage. Someone post betting odds when they are available.

5/6/11 2:13 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fight is fucking retarded. He's not gonna make the ridiculous amount that he thinks he will, and I'm fairly confident that he's gonna get crushed.
5/6/11 2:15 PM
mkou
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pretty confident that Diaz will get absolutely mauled.
5/6/11 2:19 PM
caposa
1424 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is very interesting considering this article posted today:

Nick Diaz Ready to Accept A Fight With Georges St-Pierre in the UFC

i really dont like the idea of Diaz/Lacy. There is nothing wrong with Nick testing himself, and I honestly don't think Diaz really has anything to lose with this fight because he will be expected to lose, but I really want to see him against the best in his division and if the GSP fight is offered, I would be shocked if he didnt take it
5/6/11 2:22 PM
4pdboxing
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz will get destroyed.
5/6/11 2:23 PM
DamnSevern
1185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://piczasso.com/i/25qtd.gif
5/6/11 2:24 PM
Korpiklaani

love watchign nick fight, hes a good boxer in mma but i jsut cant see him doinm well in real boxing, lacy wil kill him
5/6/11 2:25 PM
irishrottie
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wont get sanctioned
5/6/11 2:26 PM
JDSFTW

Lacy is so past his prime is ridiculous. Phone Post
5/6/11 2:27 PM
cormano_wild

Wonder what size gloves they will use, Nick will have harder time hurting people with bigger gloves. Lacy will maul him. Not too interested in this.
5/6/11 2:28 PM
romophobia
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishrottie - wont get sanctioned

this, and if it does...
Diaz gets wrecked.
Too bad.
5/6/11 2:32 PM
caposa

That's also what I'm wondering, 25-4 vs. 1-0?  Where is this fight going to take place?

Nick will earn respect because he will be known as the first pro MMA fighter to take the plunge in pro boxing (although others have done it in the past). Though he will likely lose. It will probably do nothing but help his career, unless Dana gets salty about the fact he opted to take this fight instead of going to the UFC.
5/6/11 2:33 PM
Cyril Jeff
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

perfect negotiating, take note MMA Managers...
5/6/11 2:33 PM
Floppy Divac

If this happens Nick will have lost his ability to take punches when he returns to mma.
5/6/11 2:34 PM
Chris Power
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Suburb - Seems Dana didn't get through to him considering he travelled up to Stockton this week and I can't imagine it being a 'how are you doing' GSP must have been mentioned.

Mighta been part of the deal.

"Listen up you fucking pussy, are you a fucking real fighter or not? Tell you what, I'll let you be a bitch and have one fucking boxing match. I'll DO that for you because I'm a nice guy and I don't fuck around. But after that, you're bringing that fucking 209 retard-stoner ass to the UFC and testing yourself against REAL fighters - not UFC castaways like Smith and Daley. Do you fucking get me?

Fuck."
5/6/11 2:36 PM
The Marvelous One
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

according to wikipedia: Lacy is the brother of the notorious Florida cop killer Hydra Lacy Jr. who caused public outrage and racial tension in early 2011
5/6/11 2:38 PM
irishrottie
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa - 
That's also what I'm wondering, 25-4 vs. 1-0?  Where is this fight going to take place?

Nick will earn respect because he will be known as the first pro MMA fighter to take the plunge in pro boxing (although others have done it in the past). Though he will likely lose. It will probably do nothing but help his career, unless Dana gets salty about the fact he opted to take this fight instead of going to the UFC.<br type="_moz" />

texas?

hopefully he goes 10 and doesnt get hurt if it happens.
5/6/11 2:39 PM
attack001

...but why?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.