UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Laker hataz and maverick lovaz here!!

5/6/11 11:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lets hit the 3-0 baby!!!
5/7/11 12:05 AM
supersaiyan

die lakers die
5/7/11 12:10 AM
WrestlingSucks
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL. The Lakers are crumbling!
WrestlingSucks
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for thread of the year!
WrestlingSucks

ANOTHER TTT FOR FLOPPYDIVAC GETTING TO SEE HIS BOY PEJA DO WORK!
5/7/11 12:17 AM
supersaiyan

i wanna see Phil n Co. try to pull off that " We Aint Worried" BS now !! lol
5/7/11 12:20 AM
supersaiyan

we love u lol..

Mr. Paul "spin in cirlces and not know how to set up a screen on offense" Gasol
5/7/11 12:23 AM
MadDog243
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So awesome seeing Jackson lose it on Gasol
5/7/11 12:27 AM
supersaiyan

i swear i neVER seen Phil react like that in all my years ( since 1989 ) of watching phil jackson coached teams
5/7/11 12:29 AM
MadDog243
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nor have I, and I started watching around that same time.

That would be awesome if he just snapped, goes apeshit and tosses everynoe under the bus in his postgame. Lets watch...
5/7/11 12:43 AM
supersaiyan

that would be brutal hahaha ...and would wreck them ( i think) mentally for the -what could be the last game - on sunday
5/7/11 12:48 AM
WrestlingSucks

LOL. McDonaldsfan and I have floor seats for game 4. I'm bringing my broom!
5/7/11 12:56 AM
Floppy Divac
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All kinds of fucking awesome!!
5/7/11 1:29 AM
supersaiyan

5/8/11 11:57 AM
kanotoa
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/08/11 12:01 PM
5/8/11 3:48 PM
supersaiyan

lol
5/10/11 1:17 AM
WrestlingSucks

That was the best game I've ever been to. The Lakers fans in the crowd were trying so hard to get chants started or yell at Mavs players but they were drowned out all night long.

Then after Bynum's bullshit foul, fans started to throw drinks at him and I thought all hell was about to break loose to the extent of the Pistons Pacers brawl. Artest immediately looked up at the crowd and yelled something but NBA security snatched him up as the crowd taunted him for his below the rim moment earlier.

A part of me wishes Artest would have came out into the crowd because the heel hook I would have put on that douche would have been electric.
5/10/11 2:36 AM
inlikeflynn
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WrestlingSucks - That was the best game I've ever been to. The Lakers fans in the crowd were trying so hard to get chants started or yell at Mavs players but they were drowned out all night long.

Then after Bynum's bullshit foul, fans started to throw drinks at him and I thought all hell was about to break loose to the extent of the Pistons Pacers brawl. Artest immediately looked up at the crowd and yelled something but NBA security snatched him up as the crowd taunted him for his below the rim moment earlier.

A part of me wishes Artest would have came out into the crowd because the heel hook I would have put on that douche would have been electric.

LOL @ landing a heel hook in an arena on a tank like Artest.
5/10/11 2:45 AM
Floppy Divac
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ electric heel hook!!
5/10/11 8:01 AM
supersaiyan

WrestlingSucks - That was the best game I've ever been to. The Lakers fans in the crowd were trying so hard to get chants started or yell at Mavs players but they were drowned out all night long.

lol damn sounds like u had a blast dude ahahah...

i was wondering if any one threw some crap at BYnum cuz lord knows he needed it ...i couldnt see during the game on TV ..so naturally i was thinking " damn yall fans gonna let that ASSTard leave without throwing a beer at his punk ass or something ? "

LOL now i know that wasnt the case... helli wouldve done that and i aint even a MAvs fan--just a laker hata. It wudve been worth getting thrown out the stands by security...although they would think ttwice about laying their hands on me :)
5/10/11 3:36 PM
WrestlingSucks

inlikeflynn - 

You lol now but there are Dallas Cowboys who have came in to train with me that can attest to one thing. My heelhook ends careers.
5/10/11 4:08 PM
inlikeflynn
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WrestlingSucks - 
inlikeflynn - 

You lol now but there are Dallas Cowboys who have came in to train with me that can attest to one thing. My heelhook ends careers.

I'm just saying there's not a lot of room to manuever up in the stands, and the guy is 6'7" and built like a tank. He could probably punch a hole in your face from the heelhook position.
5/10/11 8:29 PM
WrestlingSucks

Yeah, the untrained Artest would have the striking advantage for sure. I've only trained with Saekson Janjira, whats that guy ever done?

I'd close the distance with my jab, use my superior greco wrestling to put him to the ground, and from there it would be a bon voyage to Artest's ACL.

I'd probably hold one finger in the air, Larry Bird style, as I walked off the court (assuming I wasn't carried off on the shoulders of Mavs players in celebration)
5/11/11 12:46 PM
kanotoa
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is a picture of Wrestling sucks heel hook attempt on Artest

5/11/11 12:55 PM
Floppy Divac

LOL!!!!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.