UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Laker hataz and maverick lovaz here!!

5/11/11 5:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
quick
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Van Gundy has more hair.
5/11/11 10:23 PM
WrestlingSucks
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You motherfucks want to shit on me as a person or fighter, fine. Bring that shit on. But if you start talking about my hairline, I'll find where you live and make you pray to the god of skinny punks you never did.

For the record, I officially challenge Artest to a fight. If he's reading this, any time at any Dallas venue. If he doesn't accept this offer within one week on this forum, I'll take it as his resignation and realization of what would have happened if he took to the mean stands of American Airlines Center.
5/11/11 11:11 PM
quick
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

What is your bro up to?
5/12/11 12:18 AM
WrestlingSucks
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Working. He still lurks this forum but but he gets instabanned if he ever posts.
5/12/11 10:33 AM
quick

All trolling aside, and now that Memphis looks like they are on the way out, I hope you guys get to see your team get its first ring. Peace.
5/12/11 2:48 PM
kanotoa
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WrestlingSucks - Yeah, the untrained Artest would have the striking advantage for sure. I've only trained with Saekson Janjira, whats that guy ever done?

I'd close the distance with my jab, use my superior greco wrestling to put him to the ground, and from there it would be a bon voyage to Artest's ACL.

I'd probably hold one finger in the air, Larry Bird style, as I walked off the court (assuming I wasn't carried off on the shoulders of Mavs players in celebration)

In all seriousness I after seeing Artest in action I would say WS has 60% chance of winning, I would give WS a higher chance of winning if he was bigger.

In all likely hood you wouldn't be able to hurt Artest before you were separated unless you slipped a ghetto haymaker and landed an overhand right to his jaw.

I'd be rooting for you either way and the Sports Center highlights would be epic.
6/2/11 4:04 PM
kanotoa
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kick his knee
6/2/11 6:37 PM
quick

Ceers light? No wonder you like McDonalds so much.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.