UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> attn Rev

5/8/11 2:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the rooster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi rev, it was good to talk to you several months ago. I'm sorry I was not more help. did you ever get that situation squared away?

Work is pretty busy but I'm confident that if things don't change soon, your insistence on a more simplified life will be the reality for most in America. If so, it will be very bad for some, a time of civil unrest, crime, but also a time of great opportunity. It will be a time for people to count the little blessings, a time to come together and help one another. You may see your vision of the church actualized sooner rather then later. I enjoyed our conversations and while I didn't agree with everything you said, it was good to process and important to make sure that the physical things we have we do not hold on to, to tightly.

Anyway, best to you and yours.
5/10/11 11:44 AM
reverend john
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks

I would prefer if people were covenanting simplicity rather than being forced into it

Rev
5/13/11 12:46 AM
the rooster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

True, but if it is the Lord's hand that brings upon America a shaking, then so be it. Even if the instrument of that shaking is political collapse or political victory by those I oppose. His will is supreme and I think we all best think about how we might have to live and the faith it may require to live day by day.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.