UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Not suprised to see the Lakers...

5/8/11 5:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MadDog243
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

be completely classless pieces of shit like this in defeat. Team of scumbags with a shitty fanbase (with a few exceptions, some of them here). Blow your knee out Bynum you fucking cocksucker. Pulling something like that on another player, you deserve to get killed leaving the arena.

And way to leave a black stain on an all time great coaches career. He will now be remembered with an asterisk because of his team of shitheads.
5/8/11 6:07 PM
Floppy Divac
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, bitch move by a bitch.
5/8/11 7:30 PM
Brian Davis
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happened i didn't catch it
5/8/11 8:31 PM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was pretty classless.
5/8/11 9:14 PM
MadDog243
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not to mention Odom's ejection for his flagrant on Dirk the play before. But at least Odom's was just a "im sick of playing in this blowout sweep game" foul.

Bynum's was "Im a dumb mother fucker who would be useless in all aspects of life if it werent for basketball, so Im going to try and seriously injury this guy who is about 5'8 155 with my 7 feet of stacked shit body. Who knows, maybe Ill paralyze him"
5/8/11 9:21 PM
MadDog243

BTW to quick and Brian,

I was telling a fellow Suns fan how this is the difference between the Lakers and the Spurs to me. Sure, the Suns and Spurs had a heated rivalry for a while...be whether it was winning or losing both teams showed class and respect...both playing eachother or other people.

I will give Kobe some props for being classy after the game, but he was probably just trying to compensate for the mess his teammates made. It was also clear Artest wanted a piece of the ejection action but Bydumb beat him to the punch (or elbow in this case).

The Lakers have never been classy, win lose or draw. Fuck that organization right up its coddled ass.
5/8/11 9:33 PM
memory blues
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No argument about Bynum. But he has two rings. Two more rings than Nash will ever have, who gets to try to win championships with the likes of Jared Dudley and Goran Dragic.

10 years from now I'll have the memories of ultimate success, watching my Lakers dominate the league. I'll remember those moments of joy and satisfaction as I watched my Lakers achieve the ultimate goal of 2 championships, surrounded by my family, friends, and the best fans in basketball, full of pride for our team and our city. I suspect it won't be long before I will relive these experiences, as it was just 10 years ago that I got to experience the same satisfaction and joy.

What will you have?
5/8/11 9:43 PM
Floppy Divac
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's a really gay post, and Laker fans are for the most part the WORST fans in sports.  lol
5/8/11 11:02 PM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He makes that sound like that is his crowning achievement in life.
5/9/11 12:37 AM
WrestlingSucks
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got back from the game. HILARIOUS HOW BADLY DALLAS CRUSHED THEIR WILL. That team is done. No two ways about it.

Kobe can't do it all and guys like Gasol and Bynum are mental midgets.

Despite all the cheap shots, Dallas only retaliated with endless points.

The only thing more classless than LA's players are their fans.
5/9/11 1:03 AM
MadDog243

memory blues - No argument about Bynum. But he has two rings. Two more rings than Nash will ever have, who gets to try to win championships with the likes of Jared Dudley and Goran Dragic.

10 years from now I'll have the memories of ultimate success, watching my Lakers dominate the league. I'll remember those moments of joy and satisfaction as I watched my Lakers achieve the ultimate goal of 2 championships, surrounded by my family, friends, and the best fans in basketball, full of pride for our team and our city. I suspect it won't be long before I will relive these experiences, as it was just 10 years ago that I got to experience the same satisfaction and joy.

What will you have?

What will I have? How about what I have NOW.

A clear conscience, for one thing. For being a fan of a team, that for all its faults and mistakes, played the game right. A team that gave me great joy in the late 80s-early 90s, motovated me to become a good basketball player (4 years HS Varsity and 1 year JUCO ball), gave me an appreciation for the purity of the sport of basketball that I love both as a player, fan, and writer. And even if my beloved Suns never deliver a ring to my hometown of Phoenix, I still will be content with the quality of basketball I watched: without the kind of pathetic display "your" lakers produced earlier this evening. I have been able to watch many great seasons and playoff runs. Most were alot of fun and worthwhile. All have ended without a championship. This did not deter me, it only hardened my resolve as a fan and my love for the team I root for.

What do you have? Well first off, a fucked up idea of what being a fan is. You talk of success like it is your own. You sad little man. True success is what a man makes of himself. I can give you a few tips if you need them. Second, you mention the joy and satisfaction and friendship...but you only mention TWO titles. Which makes sense. Which I will illistrate in my third point: how shitty the lakers fanbase is. "best fans in basketball"? REALLY, you cretin?! Try WORST IN ALL PROFESSIONAL SPORTS. Your fanbase is shit, as is your individual fandom. You are aware the lakers won other titles right? Probably, but only in the sense that someone else told you so...like most of the mouth breathing half dead douchey white people that inhabit Staples Center.

And Finally, I move to your poor basketball acuemen and your fucking retarded idea of who is on what team (in your own FUCKIN division no less). Goran Dragic no longer plays for the Suns dipshit, and hasnt since late february. Not that I would expect a frontrunner like you to pay attention to such things.

In conclusion, the lakers are pathetic, the lakers fans are pathetic, you are somehow more pathetic for trying to talk shit when you are clearly a bandwagoner, and if you even bother to respond to this post I will embarass you even more that the supposedly soft mavericks embarassed your "threepeat" team. You fucking charlatan.
5/9/11 1:17 AM
EKPOGI
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

by the way,Laker fan here and saw the massacre here in Phoenix.first time here,very nice area but there's barely people
5/9/11 7:19 AM
supersaiyan

MadDog243 - BTW to quick and Brian,

I was telling a fellow Suns fan how this is the difference between the Lakers and the Spurs to me. Sure, the Suns and Spurs had a heated rivalry for a while...be whether it was winning or losing both teams showed class and respect...both playing eachother or other people.

I will give Kobe some props for being classy after the game, but he was probably just trying to compensate for the mess his teammates made. It was also clear Artest wanted a piece of the ejection action but Bydumb beat him to the punch (or elbow in this case).

The Lakers have never been classy, win lose or draw. Fuck that organization right up its coddled ass.

u said it dude
5/9/11 12:54 PM
kanotoa
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think a blubster forum storm is in order
5/9/11 8:56 PM
MadDog243

EKPOGI - by the way,Laker fan here and saw the massacre here in Phoenix.first time here,very nice area but there's barely people

What part of town are you in? Theres plenty of people in the downtown area and Scottsdale/Tempe, which is where I live.
5/10/11 2:53 AM
inlikeflynn
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Long time Lakers fan here, and while that was a shitty display by the Lakers, wtf do you mean the Lakers have never been classy? How old are you? What was so "unclassy" about the Showtime Lakers?
5/10/11 4:28 AM
PoundforPound
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MadDog243 is just a disgruntled Phoenix Suns fan who is trying to act as if the thuggish display from yesterday is representative of all of Laker history.

I was watching the KTLA news tonight and everyone was sh*tting on the team for what happened. From Laker fans to former Laker players.
5/10/11 7:55 AM
supersaiyan

they needed every bit of it and it started with ARtest ^^^
5/10/11 11:07 PM
MadDog243

inlikeflynn - 

Long time Lakers fan here, and while that was a shitty display by the Lakers, wtf do you mean the Lakers have never been classy? How old are you? What was so "unclassy" about the Showtime Lakers?

Magic was a classy guy, but I wouldnt call any Laker squad collectively classy. There have been plenty of "good guys" that have come through LA, but not a lot of teams that I would call refer to as classy. To answer your question, I am 26 and am a basketball junkie: I played it up to the JUCO level and I have watched just about every game I can get my hands on: Tons of stuff from te Russell years, As much Dr. J/Bird/Magic as I can, plenty of showtime itself, from its inception to when it was running on fumes, and obviously as a homer hundreds and hundreds (probably thousands) of Suns games from about 1971 to now. In all that time, I dont think a team has been consistently douchey as much as the Lakers have been.

I wont even respond to p4p right now since he is still quite butt hurt from that brutal rape the Mavs laid on his team.
5/11/11 12:12 AM
EKPOGI
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MadDog243 - 
EKPOGI - by the way,Laker fan here and saw the massacre here in Phoenix.first time here,very nice area but there's barely people

What part of town are you in? Theres plenty of people in the downtown area and Scottsdale/Tempe, which is where I live.

yeah Tempe is off the hook.lots of hot bitches.and lots of homos"enter Kobe-gif here" shockingly.lots of hot anglo-saxon bitches.I'd like to go back later this year.also saw them poppunk band Good Charlotte in the Clarendon hotel.
5/11/11 1:55 AM
WrestlingSucks
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magic Johnson has HIV from fucking whores before, during, and after games. He's "classy" because he learned what OJ Simpson learned. To be loved by white america, you must smile at all times.

The classiest of the Lakers has HIV. That is all you need to know about that franchise
5/11/11 2:44 AM
PoundforPound
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We should all strive to be as classy as Dirk.

5/11/11 12:38 PM
kanotoa
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Lakers front office is very good. They get great players by any means necessary. That is great if you are a Lakers fan but it sucks for everyone else.

Really who wants a league where only 2 or three team have a shot at winning and one team is heavily favored year after year because they always get the best talent.
5/11/11 12:54 PM
Floppy Divac

While almost everyone of us have a soft spot for Magic I gotta agree with Wrestling Sucks.  Classy like Red Lobster.
5/11/11 2:05 PM
inlikeflynn
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MadDog243 - 
inlikeflynn - 

Magic was a classy guy, but I wouldnt call any Laker squad collectively classy. There have been plenty of "good guys" that have come through LA, but not a lot of teams that I would call refer to as classy. To answer your question, I am 26 and am a basketball junkie: I played it up to the JUCO level and I have watched just about every game I can get my hands on: Tons of stuff from te Russell years, As much Dr. J/Bird/Magic as I can, plenty of showtime itself, from its inception to when it was running on fumes, and obviously as a homer hundreds and hundreds (probably thousands) of Suns games from about 1971 to now. In all that time, I dont think a team has been consistently douchey as much as the Lakers have been.

I wont even respond to p4p right now since he is still quite butt hurt from that brutal rape the Mavs laid on his team.

Well, I've been a die hard Laker fan since the early eighties and the in the Showtime years, they played hard, fair, and were exciting. They played the game the right way. There were no thugs on those teams that I remember, unlike say The Pistons. So, without some specifics, your characterization sounds like bitterness.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.