UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Not suprised to see the Lakers...

5/15/11 1:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kanotoa
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't listen to the Laker fans WS, we all know that Internet access is restricted to people in jail. j/k

good luck on your fighting and college. Hope to see you in the big shows someday.
5/15/11 5:03 PM
WrestlingSucks
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL. I've posted on the UG when? If I was posting there, I was posting here. Not that it matters. You douches want to argue semantics because you have nothing left. The Spurs and Lakers are done. You have nothing left to say about basketball so you're resorting to this pathetic display.

Get your game up, rooks
5/15/11 5:08 PM
305-onpoint
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not suprised the Sunsets are run by a Romo.

Wonder how the players feel?

aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2011-05-15/nba-executive-rick-welts-reveals-he-is-gay

5/15/11 5:26 PM
MadDog243
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So you posted this here and created a thread about it?

Maybe his example will allow you and other bandwagon fans to stop living a lie. Like the one you tell yourself here: that you are anything more than a piece of shit front runner, for example.
5/15/11 5:39 PM
305-onpoint
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AHH sad puppy.

The Sunsets literally suck ASS!!!!

5/15/11 5:51 PM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

305, where you molested as a child?
5/15/11 6:00 PM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WrestlingSucks - LOL. I've posted on the UG when? If I was posting there, I was posting here. Not that it matters.

Oh I have seen you post numerous times over the years when you weren't posting on here. So if it doesn't matter then why do you feel the need to lie about it?
5/15/11 6:56 PM
WrestlingSucks
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL, not lying about anything. I do look at the UG more than this forum for multiple reasons. Namely, I like mma more than the NBA.

Secondly, this forum has about 10 posters. Of that ten, about 3 make threads or posts that are worth talking about. If you want to troll about your team, have some style.

Making a thread titled "Wade number one" and the post is a picture of wade dunking is lame.

Maddog has posts that are at least insightful regarding his team. dr. beadreau or whatever his sn was always had some insight on his team as well.

I guess the point is that I'm better than most of you. Maybe all of you?

GO MAVS
5/16/11 4:07 PM
memory blues
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MadDog has to depend on other teams to beat the teams he hates, just so he can be a pathetic hater. Bandwagon this, frontrunner that, rinse repeat. "HAHA, how do you feel about those MAVS beating the LAKERS!!! SLITHERING FRONTRUNNING INTERLOPER!!", "LOLS YOU BANDWAGONER HEATS FANS, HOW ABOUT DEM BULLS HUH?!!!"

Uhm, dude, aren't you a Suns fan? Is that what a Suns fan does now? Finding redemption in the victories of other teams and cities?

And yes, I understand that unless we've consistently posted for 10 years on the NBA subforum of an off topic forum of an MMA discussion forum, we're bandwagoning frontrunning douchebags. Is that all homie? Got any more hate pent up inside you? I'm sure you do. So keep hatin playa
5/16/11 4:16 PM
quick

Memory blues,
Clearly you haven't been around that long, but we always laugh when the Lakers lose. Adolph Hitler could be playing on the other team and some people on her would still root against the Lakers.
5/16/11 4:18 PM
quick

WrestlingSucks - LOL, not lying about anything. I do look at the UG more than this forum for multiple reasons. Namely, I like mma more than the NBA.

It is funny that you say you aren't lying and then in the same sentence admit to your lie. How can you be such a bad troll when your brother is such a good one?
5/16/11 5:43 PM
Floppy Divac
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Clearly you haven't been around that long, but we always laugh when the Lakers lose. Adolph Hitler could be playing on the other team and some people on her would still root against the Lakers."

Truth!!
5/16/11 7:35 PM
MadDog243
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

memory blues - MadDog has to depend on other teams to beat the teams he hates, just so he can be a pathetic hater. Bandwagon this, frontrunner that, rinse repeat. "HAHA, how do you feel about those MAVS beating the LAKERS!!! SLITHERING FRONTRUNNING INTERLOPER!!", "LOLS YOU BANDWAGONER HEATS FANS, HOW ABOUT DEM BULLS HUH?!!!"

Uhm, dude, aren't you a Suns fan? Is that what a Suns fan does now? Finding redemption in the victories of other teams and cities?

And yes, I understand that unless we've consistently posted for 10 years on the NBA subforum of an off topic forum of an MMA discussion forum, we're bandwagoning frontrunning douchebags. Is that all homie? Got any more hate pent up inside you? I'm sure you do. So keep hatin playa

Its not a matter of "finding redemption" Its just really fucking nice to see another lakers "dynasty come to an end. I wasnt a Pistons fan in 04, but it was still entertaining to see them beat the lakers.

Besides that you pretty much have it right. Douche.
5/16/11 8:06 PM
inlikeflynn
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MadDog243 - 
memory blues - MadDog has to depend on other teams to beat the teams he hates, just so he can be a pathetic hater. Bandwagon this, frontrunner that, rinse repeat. "HAHA, how do you feel about those MAVS beating the LAKERS!!! SLITHERING FRONTRUNNING INTERLOPER!!", "LOLS YOU BANDWAGONER HEATS FANS, HOW ABOUT DEM BULLS HUH?!!!"

Its not a matter of "finding redemption" Its just really fucking nice to see another lakers "dynasty come to an end. I wasnt a Pistons fan in 04, but it was still entertaining to see them beat the lakers.

Besides that you pretty much have it right. Douche.

I can relate to this. I hated the Celtics, Pistons, and Bulls in the eighties and 90's and would pull for whoever was playing them. It gave me something to "invest" in the games when the Lakers were out of it.

That being said, let's not be too hasty about the end of this Lakers' dynasty. A couple of tweeks here and there and they might be able contend for a year or two. I think a lot of it depends and how Kobe recoups during the off season. If he can't physically be "the man", then I think the Lakers are screwed as I don't see his ego accepting a lesser role.

I'm also interested to see how this Dallas/OKC series goes to see if the Lakers were that bad or Dallas was that good.
5/16/11 10:41 PM
WrestlingSucks

I didn't post on the UG at all for over a year. Thats why I'm not lying. I didnt post on this forum at all last year. If I did, it was less than five posts. So, while technically, its possible I did post 3 times there to 0 times here, I wasn't exactly a forum reg

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.