UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Who are the 10 Smartest People in Marvel?

5/13/11 11:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cuhulain
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the correct answer is Stan Lee. :P
5/14/11 2:46 AM
junon
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

like i said High Evolutionary has to be top 10.
5/14/11 9:07 AM
Wahlau
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There has to be room on the list for Apocalypse and Sinister

More so than BP and the Wizard
5/14/11 10:40 AM
MarkRobinson
1131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Apocalypse yes.

Sinister, probably not.
1/30/13 6:18 AM
MarkRobinson
1131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can we try this again? 

Beast just created a time machine. where does he sit? 

Top 10 earth minds...

1/30/13 6:29 AM
Leigh
725 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your scans on Spidey were pretty convincing. 250 IQ, scoring same as Reed for his age, smarter than Pym etc
1/30/13 8:38 AM
paw
1351 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarkRobinson - 

Can we try this again? 

Beast just created a time machine. where does he sit? 

Top 10 earth minds...

Beast is up there, but I don't know if he's top 10.  Then again he might be.  I'd guess Beast is more or less on Pym's level - and Pym and Beast do seem to collaborate a bit and treat each other as equals.

1/30/13 12:42 PM
shibbytastic
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Top Tier:
Richards
Doom
Stark

Second Tier:
Banner
Pym
Val Richards
Cho

Third Tier:
Various other "genius" villains not named Doom
Beast

Can they stop trying to push this guy so hard tier:
Black Panther
1/30/13 1:05 PM
Silhouette
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarkRobinson - What do you guys think about this list? Maybe switch Reed and Valeria.

1. Valeria Richards
2. Reed Richards
3. Tony Stark
4. Pym
6. Doom
7. Bruce Banner
8. Leader
9. Amadeus Cho
10. T'challa

only 9 there

i like this list except id put valeria at around 5 and add beast at 9

honorable mentions to Prof X, Apocalypse, Doc Conners, Leader, MODOK, and Forge
1/30/13 1:30 PM
1armedScissor
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why not professor X? You could argue that because of his telepathy that ALL of the great minds are at his disposal. He can leverage ALL of them. Nobody else can make that claim.
1/30/13 3:07 PM
dizz
555 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1armedScissor - Why not professor X? You could argue that because of his telepathy that ALL of the great minds are at his disposal. He can leverage ALL of them. Nobody else can make that claim.

That seems like cheating

Also, I like shibby's list. I think it goes Reed-Doom-Stark (with Reed and Doom nearly interchangeable) and then his other tiers seem solid

1/30/13 5:14 PM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rhino after he takes that formula or has surgery or w/e.

1/30/13 9:48 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When the Intelligencia captured the 8 smartest minds, they got: Reed, Doom, T'Challa, McCoy, Pym, and Banner, but I don't remember if they even said who the other 2 were going to be.

1/31/13 1:00 AM
BIGWHITESEXY
1002 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BATROC THE LEAPER

1/31/13 1:35 AM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VOTED UP YOU FRENCH (FRY) FUCKER

1/31/13 2:16 AM
Leigh
725 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CharlesLewis -

When the Intelligencia captured the 8 smartest minds, they got: Reed, Doom, T'Challa, McCoy, Pym, and Banner, but I don't remember if they even said who the other 2 were going to be.

Stark and Cho are top 8, so that rounds it out. Was Valerie around at the time? Phone Post
1/31/13 2:19 AM
CharlesLewis

I don't think so, no.

1/31/13 2:37 AM
daxfactor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How does Parker not make this list. Phone Post
2/1/13 10:23 AM
taba
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

herbert edgar wyndham
2/1/13 11:17 AM
MarkRobinson

Can someone some me some banner intelligence feats? Outside of the last decade.

I'd also like to see how smart T'Challa is/// Phone Post
2/1/13 12:06 PM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarkRobinson -  Can someone some me some banner intelligence feats? Outside of the last decade.

I'd also like to see how smart T'Challa is/// Phone Post

Boar Brothers, Gamma Monkey. Enough said!

2/1/13 12:32 PM
MarkRobinson

I don't know where all the domes came from. /// Dammit now some is showing up as dome.

I just wanna see some banner intelligence feats from the pre aughts. Phone Post
2/1/13 12:45 PM
The_Pundits_Fluffer_III

Dr. Doom not smartest there is....

HULK IS SMARTEST THERE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/1/13 1:55 PM
taba
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The High Evolutionary has evolved his intelligence to the upper limit of human potential, and is the only human whose intelligence and knowledge has been listed as equal to certain cosmic entities. Fantastic Four Annual #23
2/2/13 2:07 AM
MarkRobinson

Silhouette - 
MarkRobinson - What do you guys think about this list? Maybe switch Reed and Valeria.

1. Valeria Richards
2. Reed Richards
3. Tony Stark
4. Pym
6. Doom
7. Bruce Banner
8. Leader
9. Amadeus Cho
10. T'challa

only 9 there

i like this list except id put valeria at around 5 and add beast at 9

honorable mentions to Prof X, Apocalypse, Doc Conners, Leader, MODOK, and Forge

lol well damn/ i guess i should learn to count. 

I really doubt Prof X is super intelligent but i cant really recall much to say hes in the top 10. Magneto is supposed to be considered a genius as well but undoubtedly outside of the top 10. 

And as for Forge, i believe his mutatation allows him to do some amazing things but he doesnt have the high congitive ability to learn new things that the majority of the top 10 possess. I imagine his IQ is several 10s of points below the top minds. Spiderman has above a 250 IQ, i imagine he is more intelligent and cognitively capable than Forge. 

Maybe we can do a Top 10 of heroes list and a top 10 earth villains. Seems like veryone is a fuckin genius nowadays. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.