UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Who are the 10 Smartest People in Marvel?

2/2/13 2:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MarkRobinson
1421 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

daxfactor -  How does Parker not make this list. Phone Post

Good question. 

If Banner makes the list, then so should Pete. 

2/2/13 9:19 PM
1armedScissor
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was serious about prof X.
2/3/13 1:43 PM
junon
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what has Parker actually done.

intellectually?

Banner has time and time again shown hes equally the engineer as the rest of them.
2/3/13 9:07 PM
MarkRobinson
1421 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Parker always gets props from the top minds. a 250+ IQ. Pym has even stated that Parker was smarter than him. As a teenager he created webshooters. Recently hes been creating a lot of tech as well as accidentally creating the worlds first Alpha level hero. 

I was serious when i asked for examples of Banners intelligence. i really cant recall anything outside of the last comic series where a separated banner all of a sudden had went all "Island of Dr. Moreau". 

2/16/13 3:37 PM
JJitsu
328 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wouldn't Kang be smarter then anyone from this century? Wouldn't Apocolypse be up there too? They always used to make Parker our to be on that level of intelligence but who wasted his potential by not going to class or doing homework because of Spider-Man.
Doom was smarter then Richards according to the Doom origin. Plus he didn't make a spaceship that had no radiation sheilds which...was kinda dumb so there's that also. Phone Post
2/16/13 5:07 PM
NeoSpartan
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IMO,

1. Doom
2. Reed
3. Stark
- These 3 are interchangeable. the Yale, Princeton, Harvard of the genius world. Depends on the subject and what day it is. Any of them can replace the other as #1. I place doom as #1 because of his alchemy knowledge imo he's more well rounded. He's a villian and thus is written 'down' but feat for feat he's every bit equal if not superior to Reed. Also... DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

4. Banner
-Recent comic developments have him knocking on the door of the top 3. He's always been regarded highly.

5. Pym
-Scientist Supreme. 99 problems and a bitch aint one.

6. Cho
- Mastermind Excello, Prince of Power? Nuf said. He's also ranked as the "7th smartest man in the world'. But lets go ahead and bump him up one. He also hacked into the baxter building.

7. Parker
- The Alpha Hero thing really has raised the value of peters stock he has a 250iq, made a space-time formula with stark (in earth 1610).

8. Val

- Mostly age. She'll soar through the rankings soon enough. Her current accomplishments imo are due to the access she has to insane resources.

9. McCoy
- Time machine. Work with pym. Etc.

10. The Leader
- He has to go somewhere.

2/21/13 6:12 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Sinister should be listed IMO Phone Post
2/21/13 6:31 PM
Zenoplata
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doctor Octopus probably deserves a spot.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.