UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Orlando BJJ student murdered working security

5/9/11 4:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GBOwarrior
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hello everyone it Jim Alers. I don't know if you all know me
But I have to get this story out there to the bjj and mma world. Friday night while working downtown my best friend was senselessly stabbed and killed right in front of me. He was working security at the bar right next to the one I work at and two brothers took his life away. Milton Torres was a great guy only 25 years of age. He loved Jiu jitsu and watching mma. I would like all schools in Orlando to stick together and let's find ways to make money for his family. There will be a fundraiser this wednesday on wallstreet at a bar called "The Other Bar" fundraiser starts at 6pm. Many fighters from every school work downtown security and we all know that this could of been any of us. Please come out and support. R.I.P Milton Torres May 28, 1985-May 7, 2011
5/9/11 5:32 PM
Porkchop74
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry for your loss.
I hope the ones who did this rot in jail.
5/9/11 11:44 PM
Tom Lawlor
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

I don't know Milton, but just knowing that he was best friends with you speaks volumes about the kind of person he must have been Jim. Sorry for your loss and hope everyone that can shows up to the fundraiser.
5/10/11 8:28 AM
breakit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw the story on the news when I got up Saturday morning.  I didn't know who he was until I talked to Rafael Coelho later that morning.  Sucks.  I will try to swing by there close to six.
5/10/11 8:34 AM
breakit

Jim-  shoot me an email breakit22000@yahoo.com
5/10/11 5:12 PM
DrearyWalrus
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rip Milton...those pieces of shit will get what they deserve Phone Post
5/10/11 9:17 PM
GBOwarrior
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you guys Phone Post
5/25/11 4:21 AM
Rumblefish
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sorry zi saw this thread so late. I knew MIlton (slightly) from when I used to bounce at the Social. He was always very cool with us, and vice versa. Bouncer code, I guess.

SHity situation.

ANd-- The Lodge is SO not that type of place. Very shockig and sad.

RIP
5/25/11 10:04 AM
PeterGBO
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope those guys rot in jail.
5/30/11 5:40 PM
wiu81

I am in that area often. Very sad to hear. Rest in peace bro! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.