UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Does Dallas, OKC, Memphis have a shot to beat MIA?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/11/11 10:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tommy Gunnz
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

please if there is a God one of these teams will be able to knock off the Miami Crybabies in the finals
5/11/11 10:49 AM
Tommy Gunnz
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/11/11 11:47 AM
quick
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miami would have home court, and I think the whistles would be going their way like crazy. It would definitely be an uphill battle. But Memphis and Dallas have shown that they don't need homecourt to win a series.
5/11/11 12:46 PM
leglockfan
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know it will sound like a homer answer but I hope Miami steals a new center from someone if they face Memphis because either Gasol or Zbo will be shitting on Joel Anthony lol

I'd like to see how Battier deals with Lebron and Tony Allen with Dwade.
5/11/11 12:54 PM
Floppy Divac
877 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It can be done.
5/11/11 7:17 PM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leglockfan - I know it will sound like a homer answer but I hope Miami steals a new center from someone if they face Memphis because either Gasol or Zbo will be shitting on Joel Anthony lol

I'd like to see how Battier deals with Lebron and Tony Allen with Dwade.

lol
Battier on Lebron... that is a world of a mismatch
5/11/11 7:44 PM
The Destroyer88

I think if any team can do it it'll be Dallas. OKC seems to be having problems right now with Ibaka and Perkins banged up and Durant/Westbrook aren't on the same page. And nobody on Memphis will be able to stop LeBron sadly.

I mean.....what is this talk about Miami in the finals? Chicago all the way! =)
5/11/11 9:13 PM
WrestlingSucks
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dallas has crushed Miami both times they've met this season. They are a terrible match up for Miami. Miami has nobody that can contain Dirk, outplay Kidd, or control the paint against Chandler.

When Dallas has played Miami this year Bosh, Wade, and Lebron have become jump shooters.
5/11/11 9:37 PM
MadDog243
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Dallas could and maybe Memphis could

As mentioned Dallas beat miami down in the regular season but more importantly....

Dirk desperately wants to shake the choker image from the 06 finals, what better team to do it against than a Miami team that is obviously more talented than the one that beat them four years ago.

Im still hoping that Chicago can stop them, but Im not entirely convinced they will beat ATL, up 3-2 or not
5/11/11 9:40 PM
WrestlingSucks
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Bulls are too beat up to hang with Miami, imo. I just hope the Bulls win tomorrow, I don't want either team getting alot of rest.
5/11/11 9:56 PM
MadDog243
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats my thinking too, but Chicago also fucking worked them in the regular season. Hopefully at bare minimum it goes seven games.
5/11/11 11:14 PM
quick
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is always good to see that we can all put aside our differences and root for the Least to lose.
5/11/11 11:28 PM
PoundforPound
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Heat has to be the most disliked team ever. I hardly see anyone rooting for them to win besides their home city fans.
5/12/11 12:18 AM
leglockfan
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to change my answer after watching the Grizzlies play tonight lol... goddamn they looked bad

5/13/11 7:15 PM
Brian Davis

Mavs will make it interesting maybe taking in two games but they will lose to the Heat.
5/13/11 7:37 PM
305-onpoint
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/14/11 3:02 AM
WrestlingSucks

Brian Davis, will that be before or after the Spurs win it all this year? Oh wait...your predictions are worthless.
6/2/11 4:00 AM
Dcastillo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GO HEAT!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.