UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Defense Soap

5/12/11 9:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JHalpin82
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awhile ago there was a thread with a Defense Soap discount code in it. I believe someone form Defense soap posts here and he left us a code but i do not have it anymore, does anyone have a discount code?

Thanks!
5/12/11 9:40 PM
Tom O'Bedlam
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you just email Guy and tell him you're from the UG and place your order that way, he'll hook you up.

defensesoap@msn.com
5/12/11 11:09 PM
Mechanical Bull

Good company!
5/13/11 1:45 PM
DefenseSoap
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Defense Soap, Owner
Shoot me a call at 866-544-1689 and I will get you better pricing then any of our codes.

Guy
Defense Soap
5/25/11 3:20 AM
Novato
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guy,

Mind if I give you a call as well for the discount? Thanks.

Art
5/25/11 3:24 AM
JeanBaptisteHenry

no shout out from Mr Rogan this time...
5/25/11 5:47 AM
edubbs
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always reply to any thread regarding Defense Soap and just saying people it's awesome, works like a charm, and Guy is a super cool man.
5/25/11 6:04 AM
OveREEMed A New Butthole

Damn man $33 for 6 pack of soap? Add priority(only available) international shipping that costs $35 and you're hitting $70 for soap...
5/25/11 7:26 AM
clattymine
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DefenseSoap - Shoot me a call at 866-544-1689 and I will get you better pricing then any of our codes.

Guy
Defense Soap
that's awesome.  i wish i knew that when I placed my order.  Guy rules.
5/25/11 7:35 AM
Fightin_Chance
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

don't forget to add Guy on facebook!
5/25/11 7:58 AM
ChangoBravo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OveREEMed A New Butthole - Damn man $33 for 6 pack of soap? Add priority(only available) international shipping that costs $35 and you're hitting $70 for soap...

It will last a long while. Trust me. If you train on any kind of public mats or in gym/fitness center, it is DEFINITELY worth it!!

Probably everyone has had athletes foot before. You know how hard that is to get rid of? Try getting ringworm one time!

If you train, do yourself a favor and get the soap!

Chango
5/25/11 8:20 AM
Morgz
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I need to re-order again too. Glad I saw this thread. I'll call or email later today. Ps I hope you still have some of those cool soap dishes. Someone at the gym liberated mine :( Phone Post
5/25/11 2:46 PM
DefenseSoap
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Defense Soap, Owner
OveREEMed A New Butthole

If you give me a call or shoot me an email with what you want to order I will give you the UG discount and shop shipping charges for you.

email is Defensesoap@msn.com
toll free is 866-544-1689

Clattymine there is always next time

Fightin_Chance Thanks....facebook is cool but it pales to the UG. I can sit here for hours. FB is like work.

ChangoBravo thanks for the plug. I should have you write my ads. Hell I wanted to buy some after reading your post.

Morgz we have soap dishes. Quick funny story...High School wrestlers approaches me and says he left his locker open with his wallet and ipod in it. They stole his defense soap and skipped everything else.

The Loge thanks

Thanks,

Guy
Defense Soap
5/25/11 2:58 PM
RickStorm
1699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DefenseSoap - OveREEMed A New Butthole

If you give me a call or shoot me an email with what you want to order I will give you the UG discount and shop shipping charges for you.

email is Defensesoap@msn.com
toll free is 866-544-1689

Quick funny story...High School wrestlers approaches me and says he left his locker open with his wallet and ipod in it. They stole his defense soap and skipped everything else.

The Loge thanks

Thanks,

Guy
Defense Soap
There's your commercial! lol 

5/25/11 3:07 PM
Machine250
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Freaking just got a spot of fucking ringwom on my wrist.......first time in 10 years of this sport.......fuckety fuck fuck.....

Always meant to buy your products, was just too fuckin cheap....
5/25/11 3:13 PM
Fightin_Chance
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol....i hear ya on facebook......i just added you recently when mma.tv was down

oops....mixedmartialarts.com
5/25/11 3:33 PM
croy_00
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In 4 later. Our mats see kickboxers feet, Thai boxers feet, and my BJJ rollin' ass all in one day. I need some more soap.
5/25/11 4:06 PM
DefenseSoap

Defense Soap, Owner
Machine250

We will send you a free sample if you would like to try us before you buy.

send name and address to defensesoap@msn.com

Guy
Defense Soap
5/25/11 4:16 PM
AhYeAh
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The stuff works wonders! Not only on the matt but off the mat. I use it before hiking and fishing trips it repels the bugs. I even tested it out on my dogs when they caught fleas real bad. Nothing else worked except for the defense soap.

I highly recommend this product for anyone!

Guy do you have anymore GI patches?
5/25/11 4:19 PM
Yelm
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great product.  Loyal customer here.  Used it once after a questionable encounter with an unsavory woman-still clean as a whistle.
5/25/11 4:22 PM
DefenseSoap

Defense Soap, Owner
AhYeAh

We have gi patches. Email at defensesoap@msn.com and I will send one out.

Guy
Defense Soap
5/25/11 4:25 PM
DefenseSoap

Defense Soap, Owner
Yelm

Do I see a Defense Soap condom market here? Honestly, I keep a tub of Defense Soap Body Wipes on my nightstand.

Guy
Defense Soap
5/25/11 4:33 PM
AhYeAh
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thx Guy email sent!
5/25/11 4:46 PM
DefenseSoap

Defense Soap, Owner
Your patch is on the way with a couple other things. Thanks for promoting.

Guy
Defense Soap
5/25/11 6:24 PM
Team GDP
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for possible future use

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.