UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Top lightweights in Florida??

5/13/11 9:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
djmackocean11
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who would you guys put as the top lightweights in Florida?
5/13/11 11:37 PM
JHalpin82
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rich Crunkilton. Phone Post
5/14/11 12:00 AM
djmackocean11

Lol i dont know for sure if he is eligible for the rankings
5/14/11 12:49 AM
vagner ceara

I am a light weight now guys ! Vagner Rocha
5/14/11 1:03 AM
djmackocean11

Was your last fight with Jacob Clark at 155?
5/14/11 1:46 AM
shah5297
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edson Berto
Mike Rio
JP Reese
Eric Reynolds
Rafeal Diaz
Patrick Cenoble
Michael Byrnes

not in order and trying to keep it to active guys
5/14/11 1:54 AM
djmackocean11

Has Dias' last few fights been at 155?
5/14/11 2:05 AM
shah5297
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes they have , well he last one at fight time was
5/14/11 2:06 AM
shah5297

Vagner for sure is up there

5/14/11 10:11 AM
Mathamuticus
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Byrnes looked good in his last one. 18 second KO, I believe. 5th win in a row. Phone Post
5/14/11 2:47 PM
Gamebred
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vagner is probably tops at 155 in florida.
5/14/11 10:01 PM
JHalpin82
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We need to get Rich to do the season 6 of ballator tournament. If there is going to be a season 6. Phone Post
5/14/11 11:05 PM
Tom Lawlor
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vagner is really on a roll

Not sure if people are paying attention to the overall game of his, but he has quietly been racking up win after win in MMA and tearing people up in the grappling circuit, his name should be mentioned amongst the best guys in FL on a constant basis......here's to hoping he gets his big shot sooner than later
5/15/11 4:26 PM
vagner ceara

djmackocean11 - Was your last fight with Jacob Clark at 155?

yes it was ! he was game opponent to never been subed or stoped in 9 fights ..

Thanks TOM and gamebred !
5/15/11 8:36 PM
vagner ceara

shah5297 -  Edson Berto
Mike Rio
JP Reese
Eric Reynolds
Rafeal Diaz
Patrick Cenoble
Michael Byrnes

not in order and trying to keep it to active guys

Hey of this list I rolled with more than one and it was easy for me !
5/18/11 7:10 PM
DLP

Vagner is a Beast! He makes everything look so easy! And now UFC 131
5/19/11 3:00 PM
bayna

Vagner automatically goes to the top now that he has the fight with Cerrone. I like Diaz but he looked sluggish in his last fight. Mike Rio has made a name for himself as of late but i would like to see him fight more. Berto definitely isn't half bad either.
5/20/11 12:00 AM
DJ Mackie

http://uscombatsports.com/index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=items&cid=191&id=8864&Itemid=27
5/20/11 7:45 AM
wopgenius

DJ, what about a Pound 4 Pound list???
5/26/11 1:20 PM
Phil Cardella
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz is lighter now.. I am in Florida now & will be fighting lots after I get my new academy in St. Augustine established. I will also have my team mates from my academy in Austin coming here to fight as well. Including undefeated pro-fighters. I don't want to be added to anyones list of anything till after I am established in this state & back in the cage with several fights going & active..
5/26/11 5:52 PM
Tom Lawlor
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phil Cardella - Diaz is lighter now.. I am in Florida now & will be fighting lots after I get my new academy in St. Augustine established. I will also have my team mates from my academy in Austin coming here to fight as well. Including undefeated pro-fighters. I don't want to be added to anyones list of anything till after I am established in this state & back in the cage with several fights going & active..

Wow! Awesome and congrats on the move....

I'm guessing by the sound of it, that St. Augustine is your new home? That's an awesome area and hope it is lucrative for you.
6/30/11 11:49 AM
Phil Cardella

Thanks Tom, yes, I have moved. St. Augustine is showing me kinda slow growth but I will make it work. I am now 30 students strong & growing. I plan on providing the local community with world class Instruction & training. It has been very hard work doing the build out, marketing & teaching. I am really good some parts of that... Defiantly met some major unforeseen challenges that we overcame! If you would of seen me with a nail stuck through my foot or that foam insulation blob stuck to my scalp & hair you would of laughed... Or when we flooded the academy trying to fix the jacked up pipes... I was running around like a wet chicken with my head cut off to find the main water shut off... I am pleased to find a lack of drama here in town, John Malow is here & been a good guy to me. I have pretty much kept to just the task of establishing the academy properly & building the ability for me to exist here in a reasonable fashion. It's nothing new to me just hard work & dedication. I have been very calculated & believe in a year or two I will have a good crew of monsters on the mats everyday. I have made some contacts in Jacksonville that I will work with some. But it's been a lesson of patients starting from scratch again. Im starting to get the itch to get back in competition to let the sun shine state know I am here & what I do. I know that my calling is establish a permanent Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Academy here & I won't loose sight of my vision.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.