UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Your HS Basketball

5/14/11 6:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jacob Lamb
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For those of you that played high school ball...

What is the most points you ever scored in a game.

Not spring, summer, or fall league...

In a high school game.
5/14/11 6:45 PM
Jacob Lamb
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My best was only 16.

I was athletic, but had no good coaching. I didn't understand how to really play basketball until recently. Now I'm coaching.
5/14/11 11:14 PM
HeatleMania12
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think our HS had a 1 white guy per team rule.

But I did play in a pretty good under 30 pay to play league and dropped 12 against a team with a couple of ex d1 players, but we still lost by like 50. That league reminded me of those softball leagues with ex HS baseball players still chasing the dream lol. Waste of my $25.
5/14/11 11:56 PM
WrestlingSucks
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wrestled in highschool and had two top college recruits playing on my basketball team in Deron Williams and Bracey Wright so I don't think I would have got alot of playing time.

Luckily, Deron Williams ended up being pretty decent so I like to think I would have been a decent PG
5/15/11 3:15 PM
Kamran
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't understand how to really play basketball until recently.

what have you learned?
5/15/11 8:13 PM
Jacob Lamb

Kamran - 
I didn't understand how to really play basketball until recently.

what have you learned?

The details. It's kind of hard to explain.

If you've trained in BJJ or MMA and watched the UFC with friends that haven't, that's what I mean. Lots of people watch MMA and see what's happening, but don't understand how and why it's happening and can't see what is going to happen next. Same thing with basketball.
5/15/11 11:35 PM
CRBMoney14
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

22 points
5/16/11 5:49 PM
Shogun of Harlem
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mine was 10, but I rode the bench on varisty the whole year. And being 5' 8" and half asian, does not help being on a team that went 20-6 and lost three times to Byron Russel's San Bernadino Cardinals. I like to hope that on a lesser team I would have played more - at least thats my story.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.