UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> Mercedes C class vs Audi A4 vs BMW 3 series

5/15/11 2:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
El Maquina
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just watched a youtube vid comparing these 3 vehicles and have to say I'm leaning toward the Audi. Which do you like the best and why?
5/16/11 4:46 PM
El Maquina

Probably been discussed to death already huh?
6/8/11 11:14 AM
big_slacker
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/08/11 11:14 AM
C class is junk, buy that if you like paying for repairs immediately after the warranty ends. This actually holds true for most MB.

Which A4 and which 3 series? They have different body styles and motors.

In general the A4 will have a nicer interior, be more comfy and you're a retard if you don't buy quattro.

In general the 3 series will feel more sporty and be a little faster/more fun to drive.

The best of the bunch is the 335 xDrive, could be the perfect daily driver. But cost puts in against the S4 which is also the perfect daily driver. :D
9/25/11 5:45 PM
El Maquina

Thanks slacker!
10/17/11 1:46 PM
sux@bjj
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BMW 3 is overall your best bet based on drive, reliability, comfort, resale, etc. The only possible exception may be if an Audi S4 is within your budget.
1/5/14 10:43 AM
BigEyedFish
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Have an S4 and love it. Ive had A4s and found them great, but a bit underpowered. I do like that Audis come loaded up pretty good right out of the gate and their styling was superior.

I need a 4 wheel drive car because of the winters here so Ive looked at the Mercedes but couldnt get manual transmission with their 4wd. I liked the ride but I felt like an old man driving it.
4/11/14 3:16 PM
E55 Pilot

big_slacker - C class is junk, buy that if you like paying for repairs immediately after the warranty ends. This actually holds true for most MB.

In general the A4 will have a nicer interior, be more comfy and you're a retard if you don't buy quattro.

In general the 3 series will feel more sporty and be a little faster/more fun to drive.

The best of the bunch is the 335 xDrive, could be the perfect daily driver. But cost puts in against the S4 which is also the perfect daily driver. :D

I agree with the C class but All MB? Not true. My E class is fucken bulletproof. 170k with nothing but plugs and oil changes and will still walk 95% of cars on the street.
4/13/14 11:49 PM
big_slacker
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

E55 Pilot - 
big_slacker - C class is junk, buy that if you like paying for repairs immediately after the warranty ends. This actually holds true for most MB.

I agree with the C class but All MB? Not true. My E class is fucken bulletproof. 170k with nothing but plugs and oil changes and will still walk 95% of cars on the street.

The quote says most. ;)
4/14/14 12:59 PM
E55 Pilot

gotcha.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.