UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Manny Reyes Jr. calls for rematch with Franca

5/19/11 9:26 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Hermes Franca vs Manny Reyes Jr by bobossikusa

On October 30th, 2004, Hermes Franca fought and knocked out Manny Reyes Jr. at AFC 10 in Florida. The bout came after a long back and forth war of words waged on the Underground forum. At the time, Reyes demanded and was paid $5000.00 to fight Franca. Franca accepted the bout and a purse of only $1.00. Franca won the fight by knockout, quickly in the first round.

Manny Reyes Jr.

Today, Manny Reyes Jr. contacted The Underground again to issue a statement:

For the Record, this is Manny Reyes Jr. Did everyone see what a Black Eye HERMES FRANCA just gave the Sport of MMA? Its all over the Internet. Hermes Franca has been Arrested and Faces 7 Counts of SEXUAL ABUSE. What a Disgrace to Himself, his Family, his Fans and to the Sport. Now, I will say this. Alot of People make Fun of me on Google and on Youtube etc. for my Loss to Hermes Franca in 2004. Yes I Played the Role of the Antagonist, Yes I was the Ultimate Villa and Yes I take FULL Responsibility for the things I said but at the end of the Day I Stepped in that Ring on Oct. 30, 2004 in the AFC Main Event and I Fought Hermes. I Fought at the Time one of the Top 3 Rated Lightweights in the World in the Sport of MMA. He Beat me, no Excuses. My Camp and I Felt that Hermes was on Steroids but at the time we were unable to Prove it. Years later Hermes Franca was tested for Steroids and was Caught. He was found Guilty. Now, as I was saying, on Google you will find alot of TRASH written about me concerning the Franca Fight and the way I lost etc..... I can tell you today that Compared to what Hermes Franca now has on Google being a SEXUAL PREADATOR AND ARRESTED FOR A CRIME THAT BRINGS HIM 7 COUNTS OF SEXUAL ABUSE is Embarassing. The Garbage Written about my Fight with Hermes is nothing Compared to having your Mug Shot Posted on the internet and being listed as having Comitted 7 Counts of Sexual Abuse. God Bless Hermes, he has Disgraced himself Forever and the Sport of MMA. By the way MixedMartialArts.com my True MMA Record is 10-4. I'm making a Comeback son. I am Training and getting in MMA Fight Shape. If Hermes Franca gets out of all this without getting Jail Time I would like a REMATCH. Go ahead, Post it on your News Wire. Manny Reyes Jr. vs. Sexual Abuse Convict Hermes Franca in a Rematch. And Please, Fix my Record already..... Have a Great day.....

Manny Reyes Jr.

5/19/11 9:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sideshowsteve666
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/19/11 9:31 PM
 LOL, first
edit: UG News -you sure that wasn't OMA?
5/19/11 9:29 PM
Pustak
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK THAT DUDE.
5/19/11 9:30 PM
mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Manny, he's not a sexual abuse convict till he is found guilty. Or not.
5/19/11 9:30 PM
smoogy
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daniel Puder as the special celebrity referee?
5/19/11 9:31 PM
MrHensonPredictsEm
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

classy
5/19/11 9:31 PM
ABE FROMAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL. Call for a rematch when you think somebody is going to be too incarcerated to take it.
5/19/11 9:34 PM
myee8
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doesn't matter what's happening to Hermes, still doesn't change the fact that he fucked up the other guy... Phone Post
5/19/11 9:34 PM
mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's Manny's style :-)
5/19/11 9:35 PM
Prepare2Die

This guy again??? Phone Post
5/19/11 9:42 PM
Camel Killer
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doesn't Manny need to learn to fight first. Dumb douchebag. Phone Post
5/19/11 9:49 PM
frankiscool
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why does Underground News even give this cockfaggot a voice?   Is this news?   Manny is a POS who was exposed years ago and this is somehow newsworthy?
5/19/11 9:51 PM
Dr Violence
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^that 
5/19/11 10:14 PM
mrzipplokk

I'd actually like to know who is responsible for this 'news' ?
5/19/11 10:19 PM
JESK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He going to have to wait 10-20 years Phone Post
5/19/11 10:21 PM
un3rgr0und

The UG is becoming the TMZ of mma....

5/19/11 10:22 PM
ArtWanderlei

LMAO I miss the days of Manny posting here.  Any thread he made would be a goldmine.http://www.perfect-icons.com/stock-icons/small-phone40.gif
5/19/11 10:25 PM
FCFBlazer

Just looking to be relevant I guess? Move along, nothing to see here. Phone Post
5/19/11 10:25 PM
CarlWinslow

i officially think this is oma....

*why didn't i think of this*
5/19/11 10:28 PM
ultimatestreetfighter

i hated the guy when he first started posting but not i do have a little respect for him.

after all he DID step in with hermes and fight. that took a lot of balls to do. that was more than any other troll would ever do.

i would be interested in a rematch.
5/19/11 10:39 PM
imanley
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frankiscool -  Why does Underground News even give this cockfaggot a voice?   Is this news?   Manny is a POS who was exposed years ago and this is somehow newsworthy?

5/19/11 10:40 PM
sienk

That scrub faggot Reyes needs to shut his mouth. Until he's found guilty, you don't jump to conclusions and put him on blast for this. Innocent until proven guilty. If and when he's found guilty then he can shit on him and continue his sour grapes, sore loser bullshit. Fuck off, Manny. Phone Post
5/19/11 10:53 PM
jkennedy
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dear Hermes, I'll fight Mindy for you. I'll send you the change I take out of his pockets. Phone Post
5/19/11 11:04 PM
killzy

Hey umm... Google is a search engine not a news site lol. Phone Post
5/19/11 11:20 PM
ranier wolfcastle
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

will anyone else easily ko this asshole for a dollar?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.