UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Attn: EVILYOSHIDA- Area 51

5/20/11 7:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LurkDiggler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see you are a Moon landing, Area 51, Alien propaganda fan. I just wondered if you had seen the new news stories about a book authored by a investigative journalist. She claims she has spoken with many former Area 51 employees that claim the Roswell crash was an attempt from Russia to cause a "War of the Worlds" hysteria in the US. That it was a modified aircraft to look like a spacecraft that had some young boys in the cockpit that had been experimented on to make them try to look alien? I dont have too many details on her story but i just wondered what your take was.
5/20/11 10:16 PM
xcouturefan

why don't you try sending him a private message instead of clogging up the forum in an attempt to contact 1 forum member
5/21/11 1:39 AM
LurkDiggler

Ohh you mean clogging up a forum that doesnt get much traffic?
5/21/11 1:40 AM
LurkDiggler

I think/hope his response will intrigue more than just myself.
5/26/11 3:55 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

Hey Lurk,

The Roswell crash was a confirmed hoax. This guy John Loftus actually went through most of the CIA records and found that it was actually a weather balloon that was used to spy on russian radiation levels or something. and when it crashed they needed to cover up that fact from the Russians, so they said it was an alien crash. makes a lot of sense to me.

8/20/11 7:37 PM
kanotoa
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just curious EvilYshida,

Do you consider yourself a skeptick and don't believe in the paranormal. Just curious.
8/20/11 7:41 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

i don't really believe in paranormal phenomenon.

I think it is being used to misdirect people that are into alternative forms of knowledge.

basically if you are onto something real, they try to take you further int esoteric things like reptilians, UFOs etc. to discredit you.

So i stay away from anything that is paranormal and things that cannot be proven by mainstream evidence.

but I do not discount anything. After finding out how things really work, nothing is out of the question. I don't talk about UFO's etc. because I think there are many things that I can prove with evidence written by mainstream academics.

8/21/11 3:24 AM
kanotoa
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds reasonable to me.
8/30/11 2:34 AM
kanotoa

Hey Lurk, would you be a Warrior fan by any chance?
8/30/11 8:34 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

One thing that I find interesting and I have verified with some empirical evidence is the widespread use of occult imagery and magical symbols in western media, architecture and pop symbols.

I think if people are interested in something more exciting than geopolitics, they should give this a look.

8/31/11 6:56 PM
LurkDiggler

kanotoa - Hey Lurk, would you be a Warrior fan by any chance?

Warrior? The new movie coming out? The basketball team located near my hometown? Or the Ultimate?
8/31/11 9:27 PM
kanotoa

The basketball team.
9/1/11 6:04 PM
LurkDiggler

Im not too big of a Basketball fan. I maybe watched 3 games last year. If i do watch them its cause they are local and nothing else is on TV.
9/1/11 6:08 PM
LurkDiggler

EVILYOSHIDA - One thing that I find interesting and I have verified with some empirical evidence is the widespread use of occult imagery and magical symbols in western media, architecture and pop symbols.

I think if people are interested in something more exciting than geopolitics, they should give this a look.

Isnt that somewhat just a tradition or even just a political ploy for the acceptance of those who took power? And then slowly they have been recycled through the years with the connotations being ignored or not even truly known by those who adopt them???

Ive heard both arguments, niether in any detail.
9/1/11 6:45 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

it's a tradition that has to remain hidden because these people don't believe in the christian god so at first they remained hidden and passed things on through the use of hard to detect symbols. It is very interesting. I wrote it off before but you really have to look into it.

9/6/11 8:13 PM
ocianain

Anyone doubting that powerful people believe/believed in the occult needs to read Frances A Yates, unbelievable!
9/6/11 8:38 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

yep. it is easy to doubt because it sounds so ludicrous. but these rituals centered around the occult is a great way to maintain the "old boys club" and to know who is trustworthy and who isn't.

1/7/12 5:58 PM
jcblass

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gen_Ramey_Roswell_memo_1947.jpg

Telegram held in General Ramey's hand provides smoking gun proof of a "disk" crash and the recovery of "the victims of the wreck"

http://www.roswellproof.com/Critical_Phrases.html

1/8/12 3:05 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

^ The roswell crash was confirmed by John Loftus to be a hoax.

He had access to the CIA files and it was actually a weather balloon/radiation monitor. they said it was an alien because they didn't want Russia to find out about it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.