UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 130 extended preview

5/20/11 10:48 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

5/20/11 10:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
xcouturefan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG News...All Zuffa all the time.....nevermind there's a BAMMA, KSW and Bellator event this weekend
5/21/11 2:12 AM
soldierdad5417

xcouturefan - UG News...All Zuffa all the time.....nevermind there's a BAMMA, KSW and Bellator event this weekend

I wouldn't have known if you wouldn't have posted. Thanks dude. I really wish the other orgs got the same amount of coverage.
5/21/11 12:23 PM
xcouturefan

soldierdad5417 - 
xcouturefan - UG News...All Zuffa all the time.....nevermind there's a BAMMA, KSW and Bellator event this weekend

I wouldn't have known if you wouldn't have posted. Thanks dude. I really wish the other orgs got the same amount of coverage.

I'm not saying same coverage as UFC but some coverage.

UG News = all zuffa all the time

KIrik has apologized for Bellator events not getting sticky threads yet it happens again and again...or they get stickied an hour into the event
5/21/11 12:25 PM
xcouturefan

KingstonHawke - 

The best fighters, that we know the most should get the most coverage. And that's how MMA.com does it. Like saying ESPN should give the same coverage to HS sports as it does college. Fuck outta here lol.

lol @ you if you are seriously comparing UFC and Bellator to college and high school

90% of Bellator fighters could fight in the next UFC event and hold their own easily

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.