UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Weird sex question...

5/21/11 10:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
skeletor68
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, first off, FRAT warning.

Gf and I have been together for around 9 years. Met at 16/15. One break up in the middle where she got off with another dude for a while and I mostly got drunk.

Anyways, sex has always been a bit difficult because I'm around average size but she would be very tight. After being to a Gyno recently for another issue it turns out that her cervix is bigger than normal (leaving a shorter section of vagina) and also that a small section of her hymen is left which also causes her pain. This means full depth is quite difficult and that there can't be any real letting go/hulksmashing involved as it would hurt her too much. I'm sure this must be frustrating her too.

Now my question seems a bit weird but I'm wondering if there is a chance that longterm she may wonder about looking elsewhere. I know the dude she was with besides me that time was smaller in stature (I'm 6 foot 2 he whould have been about 5 foot 6) and that they didn't have any problems (which was a weird conversation).

Just wondering if you girls have any friends or have come across a situation where despite two people being madly in love, sex can just be uncomfortable?
5/21/11 1:17 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, you're fucked. And not in the good way. Phone Post
5/24/11 5:00 PM
Cookie Monster
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Start giving her backdoor love.
5/24/11 7:52 PM
Stronghold
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The ex-wife was tiny down there; it was annoying. Sure it felt good but she just couldn't handle anything prolonged or vigorous so our sex life suffered a lot. After pumping out our kid it got a little better but her zoloft enhanced lack of sexdrive was terrible though.
5/25/11 7:02 AM
skeletor68
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Right so get her pregnant but then be prepared for less sex... dammit. Thanks Stronghold.

ttt for some female opnions.

5/25/11 8:11 AM
Stronghold
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No, what I'm saying is that if you really care about sex, don't marry someone who doesn't have the emotional, spiritual, or physical capacity for it that you do. You won't ever be satified that way and when she goes through her mid-life crisis like all women do and up and divorces you for no reason, you won't miss her at all.

Also, get this, it is the well fed dog that does not go tipping over trashcans. So, if you are a cheater by nature, you might have BIG problems and so she'll divorce you for a good reason.
5/25/11 8:22 AM
skeletor68

We've had conversations about it before obviously but she just feels like it's her 'fault' and gets upset.

Cheating ain't a problem for me, I love her to bits and am prepared to put up with it. I was just looking for a girl's perspective because It's difficult to know how she is dealing with it and if any of the OG wimminz on here have any advice.

5/25/11 8:25 AM
skeletor68

Edited: 05/25/11 9:14 AM
Edit: Feck, wrong thread! 
5/25/11 10:31 AM
Stronghold

Edited: 05/25/11 1:28 PM
Yeah, the ex felt guilty about it all, too. Like sex was supposed to be painful for some shit and add to that I had really watch what I was doing and couldn't do a lot of things I liked. I thought love would conquer all of this and it might have but maybe love isn't enough.
6/3/11 11:26 PM
cincibill
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I love her to bits and am prepared to put up with it".

Does she want "prepared to put up with it" or will she be forever searching for the man who loves her just the way she is?
7/19/11 5:01 AM
skeletor68

UPDATE: Doctors to the rescue!

If anyone else has this problem a solution called 'instillagel' when applied to the painful point, numbs the pain but doubles up as a great lube and somehow doesn't reduce sensitivity. Sex is great now and she can really relax and enjoy it without worrying about pain or it not working. Just wanted to put this up in case anyone else had this issue.
7/21/11 6:34 PM
Monojoe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ask dr Phil Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.