UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rivera vs. Sakara at UFC 133

5/23/11 9:20 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

After injuries to both competitors forced a cancellation of a planned UFC 118 bout, Jorge Rivera and Alessio Sakara were then booked to throw hands at the "Marquardt vs. Okami" event in Germany back in Nov. 2010.

That, however, fell through at the last minute when "Legionarius" had a close encounter with some bad tuna, which had him upchucking all over Oberhausen.

Not to be deterred, the world's largest fight promotion is giving it one more go, as the bout was recently made official for UFC 133 on Aug. 6 at the Wells Fargo Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

read entire article...

5/23/11 9:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mechanical Bull
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nice
5/23/11 9:28 AM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In before the greatness that is Bobby Lupo.

5/23/11 9:37 AM
Elbeezy1
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keen for this for a while! Hopefully we got it this time! Phone Post
5/23/11 9:51 AM
NorthFromHere
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This will be a good scrap
5/23/11 10:06 AM
GingerWhinger
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This would have been a closer fight before Ze Germans poisoned Sakara's tuna. Rivera's only chance here is if an errant bomb gets through. Bisping lit Rivera and Sakara is much faster, much more technical and hits harder. I think this thing ends in a blazing Sakara flurry very early in round 1.

It's a pity that Alessio, Romano Puro has to spend time in such a classless city like Philly--he's used to much better conditions and I would employ a food tester to make sure another dodgy food related problem doesn't happen before a fight with Rivera.

I hope the usually classless jerks from Philly can contain themselves and not start a USA chant. Sakara was beating that blanket handily before the hillbilly crowd turned on him and came with the USA chants. I hope that many from NY and Nj will be in attendance and support Sakara.

Rivera's getting Bada Bingo'd

FORZA SAKARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEMPLICEMENTE IL MIGLIORE!!!!!!!!
5/23/11 10:09 AM
attack001
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dig it
6/2/11 3:51 PM
GingerWhinger
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LEGION UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6/2/11 4:43 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1063 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sounds fun

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.