UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> About this chick

5/23/11 11:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We have a pretty open relationship,i mean were committed "more less" more from her end,less from my end,but thats another story for another day

but open in the sense that im not gonna get mad if she says dude is hot and vice versa,if were walking through the mall she will say stuff like "check out that girls ass" i dont think shes droppn hints or anything,just that shes secure with her sexuality,and im not the jealous type either so things are pretty cool and chill

So anyways a week or so ago were watching a movie,and she keeps talking about how hot this chick is,so shes wearing jeans with no panties and im thinking im gonna feel her up and check for wetness,she gets real wet when she gets like that,i know all chicks do to a degree but she is on the extreme side i think.Anyways she is soaking wet and she looks at me and i can tell shes embarrassed.Of course i think its hot and im like "you obviously need to solve that lil problem,i think you should take off your jeans" so she takes them off and starts one of the most intense orgasms ive ever seen in my life.Ive seen her do this a few times but this was by far the most intense,i like to talk shit to her and she likes to talk shit back to me when shes doing it and she busted out with something like how hot it would be to watch me fucking her best friend and her watching

anyways,we havnt talked about it since but it makes me question how into me she is,that she would be willing to watch me bang her friend,thats 1 issue but the other issue is i would LOVE to bang her friend but i do care about her and dont want to mess things up.Would i be wrong to pursue this now that she mentioned it?
5/25/11 10:31 AM
discodrew
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well I'm guessing she is bi. i say bang her friend. I'm willing to bet she will join after a couple minutes. my ex use to be just like that. Phone Post
5/28/11 11:23 AM
DeathByTriangle
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - We have a pretty open relationship,i mean were committed "more less" more from her end,less from my end,but thats another story for another day

but open in the sense that im not gonna get mad if she says dude is hot and vice versa,if were walking through the mall she will say stuff like "check out that girls ass" i dont think shes droppn hints or anything,just that shes secure with her sexuality,and im not the jealous type either so things are pretty cool and chill

So anyways a week or so ago were watching a movie,and she keeps talking about how hot this chick is,so shes wearing jeans with no panties and im thinking im gonna feel her up and check for wetness,she gets real wet when she gets like that,i know all chicks do to a degree but she is on the extreme side i think.Anyways she is soaking wet and she looks at me and i can tell shes embarrassed.Of course i think its hot and im like "you obviously need to solve that lil problem,i think you should take off your jeans" so she takes them off and starts one of the most intense orgasms ive ever seen in my life.Ive seen her do this a few times but this was by far the most intense,i like to talk shit to her and she likes to talk shit back to me when shes doing it and she busted out with something like how hot it would be to watch me fucking her best friend and her watching

anyways,we havnt talked about it since but it makes me question how into me she is,that she would be willing to watch me bang her friend,thats 1 issue but the other issue is i would LOVE to bang her friend but i do care about her and dont want to mess things up.Would i be wrong to pursue this now that she mentioned it?
Dont bring it up again. Let her initiate EVERYTHING. dont even say, :"hey, remember that thing yhou said the other day...".

she wants to have fun with you, knowing that its still HER that you're into and anyone else is a fun extra.
If you push the issue, it wont happen.

If she wants to, she'll make it happen and youll be pleasantly surprised when it does

6/18/11 10:47 AM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

update-borderline FRAT

Her best friend has been what i consider to be flirtacious the last cpl weeks. Im positive my girl said something to her but was being disciplined and playn it off like i dont suspect shit.For a while! Example 1- the 3 of us went to the movies about 2 wks ago.I sit next to my girl and her friend sits next to her,so shes 2 seats over from me. my gf is eating popcorn and hands it to me and says she has to go to the bathroom. So her friend, who never asked for any popcorn in the first 20 minutes of the movie, decides to move over next to me where my girl was sitting to share popcorn with me

I figured she just wanted popcorn and she would move back to her seat,but she stayed, even when she saw my girl walking back she didnt move and my girl sat on the other side of me,almost like she had expected this.Like it was planned

A few minutes later she put her feet up on the seats in front of us for a minute,then she took them off and when her foot came down it ended up in the inside of my calve,she basically rubbed her foot against my calve throughout the movie. So by now im thinkn something is definitely up. My girl at one point puts the soda between my lap,tryn to be funny she takes a sip from the straw and bobs her head a cpl times to make it look like shes givn me head. Shes playful like that when were alone but this is the first time shes been like this around her,and she makes a joke with her friend "there are 2 straw's,want some?" and she giggles and starts to come down but she stops about half way and just kinda laughs about it

At this point i have a raging hardon,my girl moves the cup away and i can tell she noticed cause she looked at me and smiled as soon as she pulled the cup away. Instinctively i put the popcorn on my lap and within 3 seconds she took it away from me and laughed. That was pretty much everything that happened on that day

Example 2,thursday we met up with her friend again at the mall. Her friend is wearing a fairly skimpy lookn jeanskirt which is funny for 2 reasons. 1,i have never seen her in a jeanskirt before,and 2, my girl knows thats what turns me on more then anything else in the world

So were shopping and for the most part were walking side by side as were passing by the stores through the mall,im holding my girls hand and she stops for no apparent reason, other then to let her friend keep walking and watch me as shes walking in front of us.I could see her lookn at me and smiling out of the corner of my eye but i didnt acknowledge shit, was completely stone faced like she wasnt walking right in front of me with that on.Then for a split second i took a quick glimpse and as soon as i do She says "see anything you like" and i laughed and her friend looks back smiling

We end up going to this place where its glow in the dark miniature golf. It was pretty much just us,different holes were hidden until u finished the hole u were on so nobody could really see other holes and what other people were doing.So i am like fuck this,im gonna take this a little further. So everytime my girl would putt she would bend over a lil and i would smack her ass just before she would putt,just to create a playful sexually charged environment and see how her friend would react.A couple times it went from ass smacking to a 2 or 3 second pussy rub

So she ends up sayn this isnt fair u have to do it to both of us! ? game changing moment? her friend playfully laughs, bends over and shakes her ass and walks to the next hole

So she starts to putt at the next hole and im like fuck it,so i rub the end of the putter against her ass.Did that a cpl more times and she would bend over a lil more each time and start to bounce back and forth 2 or 3 times against it.So im like lets go home and chill and watch a movie and get some jack

Her friend is down,and my girl is like na im feeln kinda tired.Im prob just gonna goto bed

fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.