UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> This will be the test for OKC. GAME 4

5/23/11 5:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WrestlingSucks
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OKC needs to win this game badly. They can't lose both games at home and I suspect Westbrook or Durant putting up 40 points tonight.

This is a pivotal game in the series for OKC. I think for them to have a chance, they need a statement game tonight. Not just scraping together a 1 point buzzer beater or edging out a close game. I think they need to show they can defend their home court in dominating fashion.

Personally, I don't think they have the firepower or defense to do it ( I hope not) They lost a game against Dallas at home where Dirk shot terribly for the most part.

Durant had a bad game as well. I think tonight will be alot like game 1. Neither Durant or Dirk will be stoppable tonight coming off such bad performances and it will be up to guys like Terry and Barea to defeat the OKC bench to decide the game.
5/23/11 7:43 PM
Floppy Divac
495 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait for this game.  Got a nice little blunt rolled, ready to blaze this shit up and watch the Thunder go DOWN!!!!
5/23/11 10:04 PM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

die OKC Blunder !!!
5/24/11 12:11 AM
EKPOGI
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck!holy choke,but Dirk was deadly
5/24/11 10:29 PM
BJJkilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

westbrook is going to turn into marbury and run himself out of OKC.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.