UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Spend Yourself

5/24/11 3:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CJJScout
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, a college roommate of mine was raised in Japan.  His dad was one of the PCA's first missionaries over there and he has a great heart for ministry.  He is currently in Orlando working towards his MDiv. so he can go back to Newark, NJ and plant churches in the inner city.  He is an inspiration to me and I love him dearly.

Anyway, I thought I'd send yall a link to an organization that he started.  Right after the tsunami, he took a relief team to Japan to serve those displaced by the disaster.  They also took a documentary team over there and have been able to put some of it together.  If you're interested, you can see it here:

Spend Yourself
5/24/11 5:59 PM
TartanTerrorUK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for sharing brother. Phone Post
5/25/11 3:23 AM
DyingBreed
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my threads for later
5/25/11 3:19 PM
reverend john
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great
5/25/11 8:26 PM
CJJScout
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought you might like this, rev. Some of the stories you tell remind me of him.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.