UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 13 - 38 DVDS ( Dark Ages ) Need a set ?

3 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lynchman
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 days ago
Hong Kong Phooey
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NO !!!!!

3 days ago
RONINXOM
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol here we go again Phone Post 3.0
3 days ago
buckanater
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really want this DVD set Phone Post 3.0
3 days ago
bravo13
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I almost forgot about this post-count building thread. I would buy this set in a heartbeat. Let's get on it!
3 days ago
Hong Kong Phooey
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bravo13 - I almost forgot about this post-count building thread. I would buy this set in a heartbeat. Let's get on it!

I didnt bump it bravo :)

3 days ago
Chadderz
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want in on this! Phone Post 3.0
3 days ago
Dougie
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never happen.

3 days ago
ranier wolfcastle
864 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sure would be cool of him to do this for a few thousand of us

3 days ago
Captain Kook
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

never happen now that all these events are on fight pass.

Not that it would have happened anyway.
3 days ago
Hong Kong Phooey

Captain Kook - never happen now that all these events are on fight pass.

Not that it would have happened anyway.

but that is why and they are right

3 days ago
Chadderz
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, why not just put them on fight pass? Could be brilliant! Phone Post 3.0
2 days ago
Mattefrost
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys aren't seriously talking about these, right?

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv-shows/movies-tv-shows-on-sale/documentary/ultimate-fighting-championships-the-original-series-volumes-1-10/277947/

I bought the whole set. They're real, not bootleg/fake or anything.

They're the full length events as well, just not prelims. I got them when I was first getting into UFC/MMA. They're not really hard to find lol. Phone Post 3.0
2 days ago
Captain Kook
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not the one's we are talking about.
2 days ago
Mattefrost
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Captain Kook - Not the one's we are talking about.
What ones?

Op said 13-38, all of which I have in the same DVD style as the one in the link.

They go 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, ect... Phone Post 3.0
2 days ago
Captain Kook

Those are not officially released DVD's and some have quality issues, especially the 20's.

UFC officially released 1-12, not sure about which ones in the 30's they officially released, but I know for sure that the 20's have not been released.

The ones you are talking about are bootlegged from Australia, I think. Maybe somewhere in Europe. Not really sure, but either way, they are not official.

2 days ago
Mattefrost

Captain Kook - Those are not officially released DVD's and some have quality issues, especially the 20's.

UFC officially released 1-12, not sure about which ones in the 30's they officially released, but I know for sure that the 20's have not been released.

The ones you are talking about are bootlegged from Australia, I think. Maybe somewhere in Europe. Not really sure, but either way, they are not official.

Really? You buy them from JB Hi-Fi, Sanity, any legit DVD place.

Oh well, happy I have them either way.. Phone Post 3.0
2 days ago
Morgz
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If even be willing to pay $9.95 a month as long as I didn't have to fool with those pesky DVDs! Phone Post 3.0
2 days ago
talkischeap
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wouldn't being a " hardcore " fan mean you wouldn't need dvds of fights you have already saw or be calling ufc 13. - 3o whtever the dark ages !
Just me?? Phone Post 3.0
2 days ago
Xspur
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

talkischeap - Wouldn't being a " hardcore " fan mean you wouldn't need dvds of fights you have already saw or be calling ufc 13. - 3o whtever the dark ages !
Just me?? Phone Post 3.0

So, being a "hardcore" fan, by your defination, means I can't rewatch historical fights that I seen along time ago? How does that make me hardcore?

And it's was called that dark ages because the fights were not available to the general public live.

I'm not really following your logic here.

Maybe it's just you?

2 days ago
BigDaddy15
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I quit buying the old ones at 12 because the rest weren't on DVD. I would love to have them Dana!
2 days ago
BTTMike
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aren't these events on fight pass? Can anyone confirm? Phone Post 3.0
2 days ago
Captain Kook

BTTMike - Aren't these events on fight pass? Can anyone confirm? Phone Post 3.0

Yes, they are on fight pass. I have not confirmed them all, but I watched quite a few of the 20's and a couple of the early 30's. All the events are listed there.

Played good and was decent quality. Way better than the bootlegged dvds of vhs tapes I have for these events.
1 day ago
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread was probably a catalyst for Fight Pass. Phone Post 3.0
1 day ago
GayGuardMooseSaucy
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Fight pass you dummies"-Dana Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.