UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Noons vs. Masvidal to determine no.1 contender

5/26/11 3:13 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Noons confirmed the news in an interview with MMAWeekly Radio.

“This is for the No. 1 contender for the 155, and then I get a title shot,” Noons said about his fight with Masvidal.

When the fight was made, most assumed that the fight could hold those types of implications, but Noons has been promised the shot if he wins, and he looks forward to the challenge.

“That’s it for sure,” Noons said about getting the title shot if he wins. “I was actually supposed to get a shot back last year, but that opportunity came up to fight (Nick) Diaz, they asked me if I would move up to fight for the title, and a lot of people wanted to see that, so I said sure no problem so we made it happen.

read entire article...

5/26/11 3:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caposa
1424 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and yet, its not even on the main card
5/26/11 3:39 PM
LTL
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There had better be a stream for this under card.
5/26/11 3:49 PM
epwar
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa -  and yet, its not even on the main card

5/26/11 4:14 PM
The Samurai
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great match up !
5/26/11 5:46 PM
YonYones

Should be an exciting fight but Melendez will kill em both
5/26/11 9:15 PM
Fury21
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gunna be a good fight...KJ is a beast and Masvidal is tough as nails
5/26/11 9:24 PM
Fury21
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im on the fence cause nobody really stands out to win it all...I believe who ever wants it more is gunna win...thanks for the kind words!
5/26/11 9:38 PM
Fury21

The best thing about Ramsey is I think a lot of people underestimate him. He is a good fighter and is showing it by dominating people
5/26/11 9:44 PM
Fury21

Yeah there is always gunna be people that hate bottom line is all the guys are good on the show some are just shining more than others.
5/26/11 9:45 PM
YonYones

Fury21 -  The best thing about Ramsey is I think a lot of people underestimate him. He is a good fighter and is showing it by dominating people

Any word on if you'll get another shot in the UFC? Either on the finale or later on?
5/26/11 9:47 PM
Fury21

I wont be ready for the Finale when I get 100% my manger will contact UFC and what ever they want is cool with me

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.