UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> ugh, these refs love miami

5/26/11 10:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WrestlingSucks
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This end of the 3rd qtr is fucking insane. Zero calls going to the Bulls and touch fouls going to Miami. Nobody can beat Miami if they get these types of calls. Taj Gibson getting a technical was a joke.

Boozer probably deserved the flagrant but it looked like he was trying to anticipate Lebron going up with the ball.

Hopefully Rose doesn't Westbrook this game away
5/26/11 10:55 PM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

miami is killing themselves jeez in heavens ..fustrating watchingthem and its not like chicago is whippin their ass... they missing shots n whack passing
5/26/11 11:08 PM
supersaiyan

Edited: 05/26/11 11:08 PM
damn james is putting on again 2 3ptrs in less than a min
5/26/11 11:13 PM
DontToewsMeBro!!

Do the refs get a check from the Heat after this game?  Unreal calls, apparently you cant breath on Lebitch without getting called.
5/26/11 11:22 PM
supersaiyan

alot of those calls were on point CLEARLY showin lebron getting fouled .. chicago was sputtering on offense in chunks here n there as well as heat.... stop whining
5/26/11 11:24 PM
WrestlingSucks
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not bitching about the refs. Just pointing out the obvious. I also created a thread about the refs giving Dallas calls during the Portland series but you probably missed that?

Refs give Lebron and Wade calls that nobody else in the league gets.

Rewatch the Mavs series vs OKC and watch how many times Dirk didn't get a call for worse fouls.

I just hope the refs let them play this year in the finals. I can't stand these types of games. These games shouldn't be a free throw contest and wouldn't be if they weren't so quick to call weak hand checking fouls 30 ft from the basket.
5/26/11 11:25 PM
WrestlingSucks

Also, Rose Westbrook'd that game away just as I figured he would.

MonstersBall, did you watch the game? I'm thinking you probably only watch Laker playoff games so I doubt it.
5/26/11 11:28 PM
The Destroyer88

As a Bulls fan I'm not blaming that on the refs. Bulls had a epic melt down and deserve that loss. They'll learn and hopefully come back better next year but I hope the front office makes some changes. We need Rose to either be a pure point guard or a pure shooting guard, can't have it both ways.

Congrats to the Heatles and their bandwagon.
5/26/11 11:28 PM
WrestlingSucks

supersaiyan - alot of those calls were on point CLEARLY showin lebron getting fouled .. chicago was sputtering on offense in chunks here n there as well as heat.... stop whining

Like when Lebron threw his head back and grabbed his face like he had just been set on fire only later to reveal he wasn't even touched?

It's not fouls when driving to the basket that bother me. It's the fouls that occur miles from the basket from a ref that couldn't possibly have a clear view of it that make shitty games.
5/26/11 11:34 PM
supersaiyan

jordan got them all the time
5/26/11 11:39 PM
supersaiyan

and rmr all the turnoovers miami had and botched plays????

and bulls still couldnt jump it ... along with WADe being banged up, with a big ass lead ?

chicago had lot going for them in this game in their favor... they stopped playing after james's 3pt play with 3 min in the game!! cant hear the cryin on this one.
5/27/11 12:20 AM
305-onpoint
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With all due respect to all of the NBA "geniuses" on this forum, D. Rose is the worst MVP in the history of the NBA. He was the "media" choice.

Keep throwing "us" rocks, Mo'fukers. It's going to be a great series.

I say the highest rated NBA finals in the history of the NBA.

5/27/11 2:13 AM
WrestlingSucks

Maybe I'll just clear this up again for the new fan. The MVP doesn't mean "best player in the NBA" it means most valuable player.

Without Lebron or Wade, the Heat still have 2 top level players on their team. How can either win the MVP without the best record in the NBA? They can't.

Meanwhile, Rose was doing everything for the Bulls all year and without him, they wouldn't have even been a .500 team.

So, while it's cute you are attempting to have a point, you should stick to "GO LEBRON" type posts.
5/27/11 2:13 AM
MadDog243
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

305-onpoint - I say the highest rated NBA finals in the history of the NBA.

If you actually watched basketball for 20+ years like most of us here have, or simply did some research on NBA history, you would realize what an assinine claim that is.

And if it is somehow winds up being true...it would speak to the truly pathetic state of the association and its fans today.
5/27/11 2:16 AM
MadDog243
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

btw to the original subject of this thread, one would hope that the refs at least TRY to give the appearance of a fairly called finals series after the hatchet job that was pulled in 2006 with these same two teams playing.
5/27/11 3:56 AM
Dcastillo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MadDog243 - 

If you actually watched basketball for 20+ years like most of us here have, or simply did some research on NBA history, you would realize what an assinine claim that is.

And if it is somehow winds up being true...it would speak to the truly pathetic state of the association and its fans today.

I have watched 20+ years of basketball, and to be honest, you sound bias and bitter. This WILL be probably the most watched finals and with good reason because all of the controversy surrounding the Heat.

The only thing that is pathetic is your inability to let go of past, and learn to accept that even greater moments are yet to come and your witnessing one of them, regardless if Dallas or The Heat win.
5/27/11 2:58 PM
MadDog243

Dcastillo - 
MadDog243 - 

I have watched 20+ years of basketball, and to be honest, you sound bias and bitter. This WILL be probably the most watched finals and with good reason because all of the controversy surrounding the Heat.

The only thing that is pathetic is your inability to let go of past, and learn to accept that even greater moments are yet to come and your witnessing one of them, regardless if Dallas or The Heat win.

Since I had no idea who the fuck was addressing me here, I decided to do a search on your name for threads you have posted to in the NBA forum.

You have:

2 from June (21&22) of 2006,

3 from november 2007- june 2009

1 from last july, and of course it was : "LeBron to announce signing decision on Thursday "

and 5 in the last few hours of today. Suffice it to say, I dont give a shit what your opinions on hoops are. You make 305 look like Bill Simmons.
5/27/11 3:08 PM
MadDog243

Monsters Ball - 
MadDog243 - 

That makes no sense MadDog. To me if that happened it would speak to the healthy status of NBA fandom. Fans would be tuning in to see the two best teams and not the NBA created media sensations.

What exactly makes no sense? Miami couldnt even sell out their home arena before tip off as recently as the last series. If you think transitional fans that latch onto whatever is the flavor of a particular season in the NBA then disappear is healthy...then I dont know what to say to you.

Funny you put your second sentence like that, because an "NBA created media sensation" is EXACTLY what the heat are. No one is denying Lebron and Wades talents, but everything about this team since last july represents the worst of basketball. Of course that will be quietly swept under the rug should they win, which Im sure TPTB and the refs will do their damndest to ensure.
5/28/11 1:08 AM
memory blues
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MadDog243 - 
Monsters Ball - 
MadDog243 - 

That makes no sense MadDog. To me if that happened it would speak to the healthy status of NBA fandom. Fans would be tuning in to see the two best teams and not the NBA created media sensations.

What exactly makes no sense? Miami couldnt even sell out their home arena before tip off as recently as the last series. If you think transitional fans that latch onto whatever is the flavor of a particular season in the NBA then disappear is healthy...then I dont know what to say to you.

Funny you put your second sentence like that, because an "NBA created media sensation" is EXACTLY what the heat are. No one is denying Lebron and Wades talents, but everything about this team since last july represents the worst of basketball. Of course that will be quietly swept under the rug should they win, which Im sure TPTB and the refs will do their damndest to ensure.

Basketball is a GAME that provides ENTERTAINMENT to the GENERAL PUBLIC. It's like you're saying that people watching a movie who haven't followed the entire film careers of the director and entire cast is bad for Hollywood because they're all "transitional" fans. It's a GAME, dude. Let go of your hate.
5/28/11 2:45 AM
MadDog243

memory blues -Basketball is a GAME that provides ENTERTAINMENT to the GENERAL PUBLIC. It's like you're saying that people watching a movie who haven't followed the entire film careers of the director and entire cast is bad for Hollywood because they're all "transitional" fans. It's a GAME, dude. Let go of your hate.

Good, you are here. Its a regular tour de force of inconsequential semi-forum members!
5/28/11 1:21 PM
CRBMoney14

Monsters Ball - 
WrestlingSucks - Maybe I'll just clear this up again for the new fan. The MVP doesn't mean "best player in the NBA" it means most valuable player.

Nonsense

The MVP means: Media Choice by whatever criteria they choose to apply.

HAHa so true
5/28/11 1:22 PM
CRBMoney14

The NBA needs a players MVP
5/31/11 9:07 PM
Dcastillo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MadDog243 - 
Monsters Ball - 
MadDog243 - 

Wow where the fuck do you get your information, your an idiot, I live in fucking Miami. TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT ALL SEASON LONG. "Miami had trouble selling tickets before this series"...wtf...
5/31/11 9:09 PM
Dcastillo

and MadDog, your predictions are shit and you never have any credible information.

So atleast when I do post in this forum atleast its not retarded shit. Like everything you have posted in this thread.

BOOHOO REFS STOP GIVING MIAMI CALLS BOOHOOO

5/31/11 9:48 PM
BJJkilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/31/11 9:54 PM
pretty awful 1st quarter, mavs can't let the heat stay close if they want to win imo

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.