UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> ugh, these refs love miami

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/31/11 10:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CRBMoney14
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Heat 'Big Three" are really going to have to do this all by themselves. Other then Anthony all of their role players are playing pretty shitty
5/31/11 10:03 PM
supersaiyan

true... looking to see a great series between these 2 mega powers !!
5/31/11 10:08 PM
BJJkilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRBMoney14 - The Heat 'Big Three" are really going to have to do this all by themselves. Other then Anthony all of their role players are playing pretty shitty

chalmers is playing pretty good right now, so is miller.
6/1/11 12:18 AM
CRBMoney14

BJJkilla - 
CRBMoney14 - The Heat 'Big Three" are really going to have to do this all by themselves. Other then Anthony all of their role players are playing pretty shitty

chalmers is playing pretty good right now, so is miller.

Ya, Chalmers, Miller and Haslem all stepped it up after I said
6/1/11 2:52 AM
Dcastillo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BOOM BABY, MORE TO COME.

GO HEAT.
6/1/11 1:14 PM
quick
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^ Please tell me that this fucking bandwagoner isn't trying to roll in here now that "his" team is in the finals. I am voting you down for having no budo.
6/1/11 5:38 PM
MadDog243
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dcastillo - 
MadDog243 - 
Monsters Ball - 
MadDog243 - 
305-onpoint - I say the highest rated NBA finals in the history of the NBA.

If you actually watched basketball for 20+ years like most of us here have, or simply did some research on NBA history, you would realize what an assinine claim that is.

And if it is somehow winds up being true...it would speak to the truly pathetic state of the association and its fans today.

That makes no sense MadDog. To me if that happened it would speak to the healthy status of NBA fandom. Fans would be tuning in to see the two best teams and not the NBA created media sensations.

What exactly makes no sense? Miami couldnt even sell out their home arena before tip off as recently as the last series. If you think transitional fans that latch onto whatever is the flavor of a particular season in the NBA then disappear is healthy...then I dont know what to say to you.

Funny you put your second sentence like that, because an "NBA created media sensation" is EXACTLY what the heat are. No one is denying Lebron and Wades talents, but everything about this team since last july represents the worst of basketball. Of course that will be quietly swept under the rug should they win, which Im sure TPTB and the refs will do their damndest to ensure.

Wow where the fuck do you get your information, your an idiot, I live in fucking Miami. TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT ALL SEASON LONG. "Miami had trouble selling tickets before this series"...wtf...

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/10/28/1896556/ticket-prices-softening-for-heat.html

"
The Heat has been keeping prices on even the worst seats at high prices -- the cheapest available from the box office Thursday were for $180 -- which has keep some fans from scooping up last-minute seats. As a result, while the Heat sold out Boston's home-opener Tuesday, they have failed to sell-out their home debut in Miami. "

All season huh? Yeah, STFD and STFU you bitchass know nothing bandwagoneer.

And Inside the NBA mentioned during the Conference Finals that Game 3 in Miami didnt sell out until a few hours before tip off. The same has been true throughout the playoffs, and someone can just LOOK at that arena during most of the regular season and see how many empty seats there were. Pull your head out of your front running ass.

So you suck and your fanbase sucks. Go back to your six times a decade posting style you silly sack of shit.
6/2/11 1:18 AM
PoundforPound
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mick Donaldsfan -  and the Suns president is a faygot!

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

lol

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.