UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Go Dallas. F Miami

5/26/11 11:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
vaGINA CARANO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going to be a great series.  

If Gashole and Bynum couldn't stop Dirk, Haslem and Bosh won't either.  

Hopefully the refs ref and don't lick Lebron and Wade's nuts.

5/27/11 1:34 AM
inlikeflynn
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Dallas wins. They deserve it.
5/27/11 2:18 AM
WrestlingSucks
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Monsters Ball - More Dallas band wagoners, lol.

I'd say its more likely they just hate the Heat. Being a "LA fan" you wouldn't understand the plight of being a real fan of a team and therefore could never grasp the concept of cheering for the lesser of the two evils.

One team has been working since '06 by tweaking their roster and working on their defense to get back to the finals.

One team just had 3 douche bag stars decide to make an all-star team to win a ring.

You're going to see alot of true fans from other teams cheering for Dallas in this series. That doesn't make them bandwagon fans. Try not to get lost while watching the game when terms like "pick and roll" or "zone" get used. It's just fancy talk. You aren't expected to know what they are when your favorite team obviously didn't either.
5/27/11 3:46 AM
Dcastillo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/27/11 3:47 AM
Go Heat Motherfuckers!

Fan since 1991.
5/27/11 5:10 AM
BJJkilla
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol no one outside of dallas picked the mavs to get this far, the mavs don't have many "true" fans. at least people expected miami to get to the finals at the start of the season.
5/27/11 7:37 AM
Windfall
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inlikeflynn - I hope Dallas wins. They deserve it.

My God how I want Kidd and Dirk to get a ring. Mostly Kidd.

I have no beef with Lebron/Miami, however.
5/27/11 10:41 AM
Dcastillo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To be honest, I also think Jason Kidd deserves a ring, he has grinded loooong and hard.

But he is against my fav team since I was 5 years old. Lol, sorry Kidd, but GO HEAT!
5/27/11 12:13 PM
vaGINA CARANO

I live in Dallas
5/27/11 1:20 PM
boomtown
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

neither team will be able to make an epic comeback. they are both too good and experienced to collapse down the stretch.

looking forward to an epic facking series. Go Mavs!!
5/27/11 8:47 PM
C1010
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rooting for Mav's, not a fan of either teams. But it would be nice to see Dirk and Kidd get a ring.
5/27/11 9:47 PM
Windfall
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

boomtown - neither team will be able to make an epic comeback.

It will be interesting - both teams have dominated their opponents in the last half of the 4th quarter.
5/27/11 10:57 PM
inlikeflynn
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Monsters Ball - 
WrestlingSucks - 

I'd say its more likely they just hate the Heat. Being a "LA fan" you wouldn't understand the plight of being a real fan of a team and therefore could never grasp the concept of cheering for the lesser of the two evils...

Listen you band wagon cock sucker. I'm an Orlando Magic fan and always have been you half-wit dummy. If you really did come here prior to Dirk finally manning up you would know that because I been pimping the Magic for year. You band wagon asshole!

I was gonna say I thought you were Magic fan. Anyway, I am an LA fan, and in addition to knowing what a pick and roll is, I want Dallas to win because:

1. I don't like the Heat.
2. I'm a fan of basketball and I like the way Dallas is playing.
3. A team should have to go through struggles to win a title. It makes it that much sweeter.
5/27/11 11:08 PM
vaGINA CARANO

Monsters Ball - 
vaGINA CARANO - 

I live in Dallas

Yes and your dick went Buffalo Bill tuck until you finally grew balls enough to admit you were a Mavs fan like Wrestling Sucks.

Faggot Band Wagon Fans!!!

Lol. You're a fool.  Where were you before the Dwight Howard Era?  You're the bandwagoner.  I feel sorry for you.  

Where did I ever say I was a Mavs fan?  I route for them now that my favorite team sucks (Detroit).  But in a decade Detroit will be Back!!! 
5/27/11 11:11 PM
inlikeflynn

"Wrestling Sucks
Try not to get lost while watching the game when terms like "pick and roll" or "zone" get used. It's just fancy talk. You aren't expected to know what they are when your favorite team obviously didn't either."

Interesting. So, while the Mavericks were figuring those things out, the Lakers were going to three consecutive NBA finals, winning two of them. I look forward to seeing the streak the Mavericks go on armed with their new found knowledge.
5/27/11 11:27 PM
supersaiyan

vaGINA CARANO -  Going to be a great series.  

If Gashole and Bynum couldn't stop Dirk, Haslem and Bosh won't either.  

Hopefully the refs ref and don't lick Lebron and Wade's nuts.

haslem was on the squad that beat mavericks in 2006 ( 4-2) series
5/27/11 11:29 PM
supersaiyan

i expect and would like to see a great series with these 2 teams. i cant root for either one as i like both
5/28/11 1:08 AM
boomtown

not that it matters in this year's finals, but has the Heat beaten Dallas since the 2006 finals?

i didn't watch either of the Mavs-Heat games this season. Who was on Dirk?
5/28/11 10:28 AM
The Destroyer88

Sign me up for the "get J Kidd a ring" bandwagon. If there is anybody in the league that deserves it it is him. Oh and Tyson Chandler is the coolest NBA player I've ever met/had a conversation with, so I hope he gets his while he still can.
5/28/11 3:07 PM
WrestlingSucks
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ if I was on this forum I'd remember what shitty team you like. You aren't some memorable character in a television series, twat. I remember people that I've argued with in the past. There's been no reason to argue about Orlando since they got their shit pushed in and gave up Shaq.

Meanwhile, Dallas SWEPT the Lakers. The Lakers will NEVER sweep Dallas. EVER. Let that soak in while you try to live in the past.
5/28/11 7:08 PM
vaGINA CARANO

Monsters Ball - 
vaGINA CARANO - 
Monsters Ball - 
vaGINA CARANO - 

I live in Dallas

Yes and your dick went Buffalo Bill tuck until you finally grew balls enough to admit you were a Mavs fan like Wrestling Sucks.

Faggot Band Wagon Fans!!!

Lol. You're a fool.  Where were you before the Dwight Howard Era?  You're the bandwagoner.  I feel sorry for you.  

Where did I ever say I was a Mavs fan?  I route for them now that my favorite team sucks (Detroit).  But in a decade Detroit will be Back!!! 

Where was I? I was in Orlando from day 1. I had season tickets for the Magic's first 10 years which included the Shaq/Penny years. I got to see MJ, Bird, McHale, Parrish, Stocketon, Malone, Barkley, Kemp, Ewing, Mourning, Magic...etc all play live.

Now piss off band wagon jumper.

LOL.  You are a silly fellow.
5/28/11 7:28 PM
inlikeflynn

WrestlingSucks - LOL @ if I was on this forum I'd remember what shitty team you like. You aren't some memorable character in a television series, twat. I remember people that I've argued with in the past. There's been no reason to argue about Orlando since they got their shit pushed in and gave up Shaq.

Meanwhile, Dallas SWEPT the Lakers. The Lakers will NEVER sweep Dallas. EVER. Let that soak in while you try to live in the past.

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe we'll get a chance to find out if they meet agian on Dallas's way to their fourth straight conference title. LOL.

I realize that as a Dallas fan, you've been forced to subsist on moral victories your whole life, but they don't mean much to me. If Dallas had beat the Lakers on a last second shot in game 7 it would mean the same thing: Lakers going home without a title and Dallas moving on.
5/28/11 10:32 PM
supersaiyan

BJJkilla - lol no one outside of dallas picked the mavs to get this far, the mavs don't have many "true" fans. at least people expected miami to get to the finals at the start of the season.

i figure mavs lakers or spurs :)
6/3/11 12:01 AM
boomtown

boomtown - neither team will be able to make an epic comeback.

* eats crow (happily)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.