UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana White: Bisping, Mayhem to coach TUF 14

5/27/11 5:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The entertainment value with Miller and Bisping alone will make the season worth watching, IMO. I think it's going to be funny as hell!

Cindy
5/27/11 5:58 PM
Team Quest 760
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mcq - 
LiftStrong -  I actually think it will be an entertaining series with these two.  The best moment will be when Mayhem brings in Hendo to train with his team!

lol...

:)
5/27/11 6:04 PM
General Tits Von Chodehoffen

Why does everyone think Mayhem sucks? I think this is a great way for him to prove himself.
5/27/11 6:10 PM
Schmohawked

Will be a very fun season of TUF. The fight with Miller and Bisping....not so much.

Bisping by Dec.
5/27/11 6:12 PM
Cutthr0at

demonbasketball04 - What thread did Dana "exclusively" announce this in?

That's what I'm looking for as well.
5/27/11 6:24 PM
croy_00
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Normally, I'm not a fan of appealing to the reality TV crowd over the MMA fans. But Mayhem is going to make the dis-count have an aneurysm by the end of this season.....and I approve of that :D
5/27/11 6:30 PM
FedorWand

Wow, just when I think Dana cant do another thing to discredit MMA any further... he goes and surprises me yet again. TUF as we know it now & since the "Second chance veteran season" has 10% to do with MMA & 90% to do with trying to get ratings just like any other dumb ass reality tv show.

And as far as the fight goes.....great we get to see bisping run backwards for 3 rounds out jabbing mayhem.
Its almost getting to the point where im embarassed to say I watched TUF at all bc the only people that still do are 16-21 yr olds who still love there TAPOUT, affliction, dethrone etc shirts & ripped brand new jeans so much they just cant wait to get to BWW & show them off while trying to hear everything Joe Rogan says as to remember it so they can repeat it as if they know dick about MMA.

Bravo, dana, bravo......
5/27/11 6:34 PM
Lite
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aren't the coaches usually high-ranking contenders? Who did Mayhem blow to get this gig? Phone Post
5/27/11 6:36 PM
kingwank

Two thoughts: 1. if you thought Jorge got under Bisping's skin, just wait. 2. Can't wait to see slapfighting in action again. Phone Post
5/27/11 6:36 PM
Joshua Wolff
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
5/27/11 6:41 PM
JIMMYNAKS
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayhem will bring in Seagal as one of his coaches. You heard it hear first. Phone Post
5/27/11 6:42 PM
Scrappy Rogacki
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kanodogg1 -  Does this mean fight w/ Simpson is off? Phone Post
I can't believe 20 people posted this question. Did anyone read past the title?

"White said that Miller's scheduled bout with Aaron Simpson for UFC 132 will not take place, but Simpson will get a new opponent."

5/27/11 6:45 PM
CindyO

kingwank -  Two thoughts: 1. if you thought Jorge got under Bisping's skin, just wait. 2. Can't wait to see slapfighting in action again. Phone Post

Yup! Bisping is easily annoyed and I think Miller and get in and stay in his head. Will Miller win the coaches fight? Dunno, but I'm not going to count him out by any means. I find many of Jason's antics to be quite witty and entertaining.

Cindy
5/27/11 6:51 PM
CindyO

FedorWand -  Wow, just when I think Dana cant do another thing to discredit MMA any further... he goes and surprises me yet again. TUF as we know it now & since the "Second chance veteran season" has 10% to do with MMA & 90% to do with trying to get ratings just like any other dumb ass reality tv show.

And as far as the fight goes.....great we get to see bisping run backwards for 3 rounds out jabbing mayhem.
Its almost getting to the point where im embarassed to say I watched TUF at all bc the only people that still do are 16-21 yr olds who still love there TAPOUT, affliction, dethrone etc shirts & ripped brand new jeans so much they just cant wait to get to BWW & show them off while trying to hear everything Joe Rogan says as to remember it so they can repeat it as if they know dick about MMA.

Bravo, dana, bravo......

Soooo you won't be watching?

Cindy
5/27/11 7:24 PM
BJJkilla
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i sadly see bisping winning a decision...
5/27/11 7:24 PM
Wasa-B
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i actually may watch this.....a bit
5/27/11 7:30 PM
H@GG!S

In the voice of the old woman from the Goonies.

Thank you Mr.White Thank you.
5/27/11 8:56 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayjay will outdork himself guaranteed
5/27/11 8:58 PM
Savron

I see Mayhem getting under Bispings skin like a chigger....
I can't agree with putting a classless cheat like Bisping back infront of a camera, BUT....I can't wait for Bisping to get in Mayhems face, and then Mayhem to react calling Bisping a cheat, or classless, or Spitsping/ Pillowfists, or anything in reference to Bispings scumbag actions re: UFC127.....
That will be the rating winner for Spike, and a big kick in the nuts to all British 16 yr old school boys ie: UKTT
5/27/11 9:07 PM
JeremyLambert88
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like how Miller was disappointed in Strikeforce for never giving him fights and then when he gets a fight in July, he decides to pull out so he can do TUF and not fighting until December.

Not that I blame Miller because TUF is good exposure and Bisping is a name fighter who is everyone thinks is very beatable.
5/27/11 9:32 PM
Dogman

Squared Circle - "If you thought TUF was annoying before, get ready..."

This x100
5/27/11 9:36 PM
Dogman

Edited: 05/27/11 9:38 PM
wont even watch it to see the fights, if I have to watch those two douchebags
5/27/11 10:22 PM
The Notorious OMG
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how is mayhem gonna get bisping on the ground? bisping is really good at standing back up quickly too, and has an excellent guard. I'm not a fan but them's the facts.
5/27/11 10:26 PM
chaplinshouse
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping gets a guy 0-1 in the UFC, who Strikeforce wasn't even using, as his next opponent. Dana wasn't kidding about the "business as usual" comment
5/27/11 10:32 PM
Drewout
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They should have to live in the house too, now that would be exciting!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.