Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tcrowl18
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well..according to the ufc, its Miller and Bisping
5/27/11 11:16 PM
tcrowl18

chaplinshouse - Bisping gets a guy 0-1 in the UFC, who Strikeforce wasn't even using, as his next opponent. Dana wasn't kidding about the "business as usual" comment

talk about spin! you would fit in on fox news. 0-1 in the ufc because of gsp obv. and strikeforce isnt using because of the brawl. bisping doesnt stand a chance
5/27/11 11:17 PM
Team Quest 760
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's funny, EVERY Season of The Ultimate Fighter... THE SAME s/n's pop in each thread and just talk shit how horrible the Season is going/to be, how each Season gets worse and worse... THEN WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP WATCHING?

It's ok to admit you like watching TUF...

Few words of advice to all:
1. QUIT watching (like you swore you would 6 Seasons ago!) LOL
2. Keep watching! Don't be insecure and just enjoy some MMA reality TV.
5/27/11 11:25 PM
carcaju
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GodSaveTheQueen - 
LiftStrong -  I actually think it will be an entertaining series with these two.  The best moment will be when Mayhem brings in Hendo to train with his team!

Dana will not let that happen. That is against the rules. You can't do that. 

You can actually HEAR the crying in this post. LOL!
5/27/11 11:48 PM
horstmeyer34

This will be a great season. Explosive non stop action fights. Mayhem bringing in Hendo as a coach. Then Bisping tapping in December!
5/27/11 11:58 PM
BrianStannFan
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I actually like most of the UKTT but this is the beginning of the end for them. They really need to to have a heart to heart with their faithul leader and persuade him to go on the lamb until TUF starts shooting without him.

Daley, Hardy and now Bisping's certain humiliation at the hands of Mayhem! The English are known for their culture, their history, their military bravey and refinement.... And this is who is going to topple the contemporary air to that noble tradition?

5/28/11 3:14 AM
BigBlack23
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How can TUF be bad for MMA when it's produced some of the top contenders that are in the UFC right now???  And why all the Mayhem hate???  He will no doubt provide entertainment which is the reason we watch TUF or ANYTHING ELSE on TV for that matter.  Funny thing is that out of all the people saying "Ah, I ain't watching this shit", Most if not all of them will still watch it.  I'll go on record and go against the masses right now when I say that Bisping WILL NOT beat Mayhem.
5/28/11 3:29 AM
fedro
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayhem/Diaz would of been the greatest TUF ever .... Bisping , not so much Phone Post
5/28/11 4:11 AM
BigBlack23
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Savron - I see Mayhem getting under Bispings skin like a chigger....
I can't agree with putting a classless cheat like Bisping back infront of a camera, BUT....I can't wait for Bisping to get in Mayhems face, and then Mayhem to react calling Bisping a cheat, or classless, or Spitsping/ Pillowfists, or anything in reference to Bispings scumbag actions re: UFC127.....
That will be the rating winner for Spike, and a big kick in the nuts to all British 16 yr old school boys ie: UKTT

Hahahaha, Awesome!!!!!
5/28/11 4:11 AM
Naderhood's-Left-Nut

The hate is strong in this one Phone Post
5/28/11 4:16 AM
UberKnee
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

first season ive been pumped about in a long time
5/28/11 4:24 AM
Frobenius

Obviously, bisping deserves a better opponent. He should be fighting to establish his number one contender status at this point.

However, i do like mayhem and im pleased for him, but wish it wasn't bisping he was coaching against.

Bisping wins easily though.
5/28/11 4:43 AM
mijo

Chael Sonnen would have made that show the best ever. Nothing against Mayhem, because he is a favorite, but damn, Chael makes 14 the best eva!
5/28/11 5:13 AM
OzLoco
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pete Adams 
@ 

OzLoco
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bum A, meet Bum B
OzLoco

Pete Adams 

OzLoco

That was low, sometimes I even impress myself...
5/28/11 5:14 AM
OzLoco

Pete Adams 

5/28/11 5:28 AM
The Notorious OMG
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the bad part about this show is like, normally I'm like whatever at least there's gonna be a good fight at the end of another lame ass season of TUF. doesn't matter to me cause I just don't watch but the issue for me is the delays it causes. but is anyone really dying to see Bisping vs Mayhem? like waiting through a whole season of tough and then a couple months after type of dying? meh.
5/28/11 9:48 AM
shadowsfall

Honestly I'm not dying to see Bisping VS anybody, but sinse they insist on giving him fights, they minus well give the guy someone in the top 5, sure Miller is not in the top 5 but he is an awesome fighter. Enough is enough with the Jorge Riveras and the Chris Lebens, tough guys and tough fights, but not who you should be fighting if you want a shot at the belt. If Bisping can beat Miller, than I have no problem with him getting a number one contenders fight.
5/28/11 11:08 AM
HammerHands
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

didnt watch any of this season. but i'll tune in for mayhem shenanigans.

congrats Jason!
5/28/11 11:19 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at OzLoco
5/28/11 11:28 AM
1oldfart

entertainment at its best.
when all is done, mayhem beats bisping.
5/28/11 11:51 AM
Brainscan

Great!!! Love mayhem but it is confusing.....im guessing if he loses to Simpson they'll just call it a warmup fight and move along Phone Post
5/28/11 12:33 PM
scottmcconnellMMA

i think bisping may honestly squeak out a majority decision.

i like mayhem but bispings wrestling has got alot better and his defensive ju jitsu is great just look at the kang fight

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.