UnderGround Forums >> Skip Hall exposed as fake combat veteran and fraud

5/30/11 7:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fake Rassler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/30/11 7:56 AM

...?

Security Expert's SF Record Questioned

On his website, Hall lists a number of qualifications and experiences beneath his photo, including "5th SF SOG A Team Leader, Vietnam." Another page includes an image of an "unofficial" 5th SOG patch from Vietnam -- a skull wearing a Green Beret -- and beneath it reads: "Skip Hall's Unit Patch."

But there's a problem with Hall's apparent outrage over phonies: He might be one too.
A retired Green Beret says Hall's Special Forces and Vietnam combat claims do not check out.

"He was a clerk typist and he spent all his time in Korea," said Jeff "JD" Hinton, who routinely ferrets out and exposes phony war heroes on his website, ProfessionalSoldiers.com. "He never went to Vietnam."

Hall's military records, copies of which he provided to Military.com, show he was initially trained as a repairman for crypto equipment at Fort Monmouth, N.J., in 1966. Some months later, he was reassigned to Fort Dix, N.J., and trained as a clerk typist.

Hall did not respond to Military.com's requests for an interview or comment. As of late Monday afternoon, his blog page and the Hollow Point website were down. A message on the Hollow Point page stated it was removed because information had been added to the site without Hall's approval.

"We express our appoligies [sic] for any misinformation this may have caused. Mr. Hall does not represent anyone in the military and makes no representation that he was previously affiliated or part of the U.S. Army, Special Forces or any other organization or agency."

In addition to Vietnam and Korea, Hall also claims to have served in the Middle East, to have worked as a Defense Department contractor, and that -- at 63 -- he was the world's oldest Mixed Martial Arts fighter.

And he was the oldest fighter until 71-year-old Dr. John J. "Gray Wolf" Williams came on the scene a few years ago.
5/30/11 7:58 AM
RavenFighter

LOL, dang. 
5/30/11 8:05 AM
Bootsy Collins
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn shame if true
5/30/11 8:05 AM
RavenFighter

Edited: 05/30/11 8:10 AM
The FBI is involved in this?

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33162&page=1

We have identified and are tracking . Jess W (Skip) Hall, Special Forces FRAUD  
5/30/11 8:08 AM
EvilMaster

EvilMasterReport.com
:(
5/30/11 8:10 AM
RavenFighter

5/30/11 8:15 AM
Fake Rassler

LOL, yikes
5/30/11 8:17 AM
RavenFighter

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1344465 
5/30/11 8:22 AM
vegard
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sorry, who is skip hall?
5/30/11 8:25 AM
RavenFighter

5/30/11 8:33 AM
RavenFighter

He trolled a lot of MMA sites with the false military claims.  It really bothers me to see these frauds making these claims.  I know it's evidence of a deeper problem so I wish the guy well.  I feel sorry for him but I also don't like that he has gone around for years lying about his service.

5/30/11 8:38 AM
RavenFighter

"Then I volunteered for airborne, which sent me back to AIT for infantry. After airborne and through another school in the Panama Canal Zone (Pathfinder), I applied for selection for Special Forces. I was selected and after a couple more schools and lots of more training, I ended up with my first duty station being Korea. 

There I trained the Republic of Korea (ROK) Special Forces guys in how to blow up things. That became the beginning of my martial arts training because I lived with the ROK SF guys, ate with them and trained with them as well. They participated in formal Taekwondo and Hapkido training twice a day at that time and pulled me along to beat up. I’m glad they did because that training and subsequent Black Belt awards changed my life.  From then on throughout my life I sought out any training I could get as I traveled the world, first in the military then traveling as a General Motors consultant then as an IBM National Sales Rep.

Once in Viet Nam, I began honing what I had learned with the ROK SF guys and throwing away anything that didn’t work substituting real world techniques. When your life and the lives of your friends depend on you doing your job, you do not want to lose that round or the fight is over and you die and some of your friends do, too. Your opponents also know this and they know that there is no matchmaker who puts you in opposition because you’re the same weight, age, height, nationality or experience. The winner often gets to keep breathing while the loser’s family gets a letter. It changed my perspective of intensity and cuts right to the chase of what is worth training for and keeping in my arsenal of skills."

LINK 
5/30/11 8:40 AM
Fake Rassler

LOL@"a couple more schools and lots of more training," how was this clever ruse ever uncovered with such finely crafted deceits at its core??
5/30/11 8:43 AM
FCM

Edited: 05/30/11 8:46 AM
LOL!!!. Skip should be made to fight Brian Stann if these allegations are confirmed.
5/30/11 8:47 AM
Fake Rassler

5/30/11 8:52 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
1107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lawdy Mama
5/30/11 8:57 AM
RavenFighter

http://www.usmemorialday.org/

5/30/11 8:59 AM
Fake Rassler

Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?
5/30/11 8:59 AM
Fake Rassler

Skip Hall vs. Brian Stann
5/30/11 9:09 AM
dino365

"lot's more training" = lots more typing
5/30/11 9:11 AM
Jack Skellington
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who is this guy?
5/30/11 9:15 AM
PJ Benn Fan
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doesnt skips wife post here? Or at least used to?
5/30/11 9:16 AM
RavenFighter

He posted here too.

I imagine that they can't say anything right now since the FBI is after him for these false military claims. 
5/30/11 9:26 AM
Ethan Boyle
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you google www.skiphall.com you can still look at the cached site.
5/30/11 9:27 AM
NHBStriker
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck, that sucks. He seemed like a good guy when he posted here. Actually, he probably is a good guy overall, but has some issues.

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.