UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Skip Hall exposed as fake combat veteran and fraud

5/30/11 4:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hunter V
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - Skip hall has my uptmost respect for stepping his 2 feet inside the cage at his age against much younger fighters. I didn't read all the stuff about the allegations of the military, but to me, Skip Hall deserves a little respect for having the courage, fighting in the cage time and time again. just my 2 cents. Jason Reinhardt

if thats how you want to be, thats cool. But for me and others, fighting inside the cage is fine but the respect thing for doing so gets overblown. You lie about your military record or lack thereof in some cases, and all that respect for fighting means jack and shit.
5/30/11 4:32 PM
RavenFighter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One HUGE thing that bothered me was that Skip got beat down by Kelly Rundle in that ridiculous fight and then much later got the loss made into a NO CONTEST.  That seemed incredibly childish and chickenshit.

That said, I do feel compassion for Skip and wife.  I imagine they must be suffering mightily right about now.

At the same time I think that this is a great cautionary lesson for everyone here about how we sometimes prop these phonies up.  This site is notorious for it.
5/30/11 4:37 PM
RavenFighter

Edited: 05/30/11 4:39 PM
I also remember Skip writing an article about steroids.  No comment about it now since I brought it up here in a post way back when and got frozen.  
5/30/11 4:39 PM
Tankhead
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL@ the free passes fighters get on this site. "He MAY have lied about being a military special forces killer who scammed his way into people's pockets, but HE'S A FIGHTER, DAMMIT! And that warrants forgiveness for his scamming ways." Sycophants. Sheeple. Not all fighters are saints and just because you fought in a cage doesn't mean you aren't a dishonest, scamming piece of shit. Phone Post
5/30/11 4:39 PM
RavenFighter

akiyonomotu - 
Bigwormy - You remember when Skip posted that big rant about killing Niggers? Yeah me too :-)

Was that before or after Lawdymama posted about the "cleansing" of New Orleans during Hurrican Katrina?
LOL, damn.  I had forgotten about that.

5/30/11 4:41 PM
RavenFighter

akiyonomotu - 
RavenFighter - 
akiyonomotu - I'm glad this is airing out.

LawdyMama was a huge see you next tuesday. Skip is a joke. This site is quick to ban members that question frauds like this. How long til zipplokk freezes this thread?
Why does Zipplokk come into this out of nowhere?  The guy has been nothing but good to me.  Nothing but love for Zipplokk from me.

As for the myriad frauds who have been propped up by this site, that's another story.  Rafael Torre, Fearless Goat, Skip Hall, etc., etc.

Golly, who is always the one that freezes threads and deletes posts about criminals and frauds in the MMA world? GTFO

Seriously, how do you know that?
5/30/11 4:41 PM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RavenFighter - 
akiyonomotu - 
Bigwormy - You remember when Skip posted that big rant about killing Niggers? Yeah me too :-)

Was that before or after Lawdymama posted about the "cleansing" of New Orleans during Hurrican Katrina?
LOL, damn.  I had forgotten about that.

not just killing ni**ers...killing the President of the United States!
5/30/11 4:46 PM
donniejessup
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whoa, i missed the racist comments back in the day.
5/30/11 4:48 PM
RavenFighter

I linked to some articles that Skip wrote somewhere earlier in this thread.  He had the gall to refer to John McCain as a coward, meanwhile he's a clerk/typist with a big imagination.   A true keyboard killer.
5/30/11 4:49 PM
fabes
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh man. Phone Post
5/30/11 4:50 PM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skip had a rant on his website about 2.5 years ago. it was classic...and it was filled with shit about him being a special forces guy who bled for his country and was not "gonna let some ni**er take his guns away"...and how he was collecting a large amount of guns at his compound and was gonna "fix that ni**er good so he couldn't take any more guns away from Amurricans".
5/30/11 4:51 PM
Stranglehold26

RavenFighter - I linked to some articles that Skip wrote somewhere earlier in this thread.  He had the gall to refer to John McCain as a coward, meanwhile he's a clerk/typist with a big imagination.   A true keyboard killer.

Oh man I remember the whole John McCain is a coward one. hahaha, lol@ calling a POW a coward, when you were a fucking clerk typist and he was in the Hanoi Hilton.
5/30/11 4:51 PM
RavenFighter

Edited: 05/30/11 4:51 PM
"...closing my eyes and sleeping when the faces and contorted bodies I see are people dead from my hand or my friends killed in Vietnam."

"I've walked through more dark places in earth's hell than I can express to someone who wasn't there with me. I've been so scared that I couldn't breathe or move, but I did."

LINK 

5/30/11 4:52 PM
pharochuck
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stranglehold26 - Skip had a rant on his website about 2.5 years ago. it was classic...and it was filled with shit about him being a special forces guy who bled for his country and was not "gonna let some ni**er take his guns away"...and how he was collecting a large amount of guns at his compound and was gonna "fix that ni**er good so he couldn't take any more guns away from Amurricans".
wow!!

5/30/11 4:53 PM
RavenFighter

Edited: 05/30/11 4:55 PM
pharochuck - 
Stranglehold26 - Skip had a rant on his website about 2.5 years ago. it was classic...and it was filled with shit about him being a special forces guy who bled for his country and was not "gonna let some ni**er take his guns away"...and how he was collecting a large amount of guns at his compound and was gonna "fix that ni**er good so he couldn't take any more guns away from Amurricans".
wow!!

The Katrina one somehow seems worse to me.  Something about it providing a cleansing as if GOD took THEM out for US.

5/30/11 4:55 PM
56sav

WOW

So now we know BOTH judges who voted for Bas in the Randleman fight are of questionable character.

Dan Mirigliota - known for extremely questionable judgement while refereeing matches: voted for Bas

Skip Hall - A known faker/con man: Voted for Bas

Tim Catalfo - the one judge who voted for Randleman, consequently the only person of solid character.

Interesting to see this unfold many years later.
5/30/11 4:55 PM
Lord Kancho
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subscribed
5/30/11 4:56 PM
donniejessup
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it's weird people would be supporting such a racist as*hole retard, even if his claims were legit.
5/30/11 4:57 PM
pharochuck
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RavenFighter - I linked to some articles that Skip wrote somewhere earlier in this thread.  He had the gall to refer to John McCain as a coward, meanwhile he's a clerk/typist with a big imagination.   A true keyboard killer.
truly unbelieveable. but to be honest a lot of people felt he was just a blowhard and smirked at his claims but still respected him for stepping up as a fighter. i thought his 'wins' looked kinda suspect as well. but he wasn't fighting world beaters so i chalked it too they just sucked as fighters. as my dad always would say when he was asked about his time in vietnam 'any guy who wants to brag about that was probably somewhere peeling potatoes when it was happening'

5/30/11 4:58 PM
Dazed and Confused

Turns out Skip didn't lie on purpose he had PTSD from his time in Korea.
5/30/11 5:00 PM
RavenFighter

pharochuck - 
truly unbelieveable. but to be honest a lot of people felt he was just a blowhard and smirked at his claims but still respected him for stepping up as a fighter. i thought his 'wins' looked kinda suspect as well. but he wasn't fighting world beaters so i chalked it too they just sucked as fighters. as my dad always would say when he was asked about his time in vietnam 'any guy who wants to brag about that was probably somewhere peeling potatoes when it was happening'

I would say that you are correct except that they (he and his wife) had this condescending way about them on here and that people got into hot water for questioning them directly on any of their claims, but overall I think you are correct.

5/30/11 5:00 PM
Stranglehold26

pharochuck - 

great quote from your old man. just change it up a little bit to "...probably off clerk typing somewhere."
5/30/11 5:01 PM
Stranglehold26

Bigwormy - seriously mods. I want a goddamn apology now. Bunch of fat nerds.

echo
5/30/11 5:01 PM
GladiatorGannon
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

croy_00 -  How do people expect to get away with these false claims? They make up these huge stories about their past, which is also something many good people have given their lives for, and they don't even think for a second that the spotlight is going to expose this shit?

A lot of these guys are profiting from it. Skip used it as a major credential for his security services and business. He's been profiting from it for 40 years, and now he's 63 and ready to retire. He made about as much money off his lies as he could.
5/30/11 5:02 PM
ABE FROMAN
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish someone busted into my website and posted I had a 14 inch schlong instead of a measly 11.

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.