UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Skip Hall exposed as fake combat veteran and fraud

5/30/11 5:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MattBenwa
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigwormy - He beat up his daughter in high school too. Fucking everyone knew about it.

First I hear about this - details please?
5/30/11 5:08 PM
GladiatorGannon
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pharochuck - 
RavenFighter - I linked to some articles that Skip wrote somewhere earlier in this thread.  He had the gall to refer to John McCain as a coward, meanwhile he's a clerk/typist with a big imagination.   A true keyboard killer.
truly unbelieveable. but to be honest a lot of people felt he was just a blowhard and smirked at his claims but still respected him for stepping up as a fighter. i thought his 'wins' looked kinda suspect as well. but he wasn't fighting world beaters so i chalked it too they just sucked as fighters. 

Any more word on his fights being fixed?
5/30/11 5:10 PM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigwormy - I'm surprised we haven't all been banned yet. I imagine my ip will be banned once LM's plate of cookies makes it to the mods.

yeah, most threads dissing the Hall's have a shelf life of about 3 hours.
5/30/11 5:11 PM
JackTheMusicHarries
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If this is true, it's shocking how Skip was able to continue to keep selling bullshit all these years and having people believe it with no one to expose him in this manner.

...I propose a simple solution.

SKIP HALL VS CHRISTIAN DARROW...
5/30/11 5:13 PM
RavenFighter

JackTheMusicHarries - If this is true, it's shocking how Skip was able to continue to keep selling bullshit all these years and having people believe it with no one to expose him in this manner.

Every now and then you hear of some guy living a lie and getting away with it for years and years.  This is what has seemingly happened here.

5/30/11 5:15 PM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-7oTyKnJWA

fast forward to his 'fight" against Severn.

This one is the best...Sally later claimed he had a broken foot, that's why he got beat like a drum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xaMFqFjRmM

Forrest Griffin throwing in the towel if I remember the story correctly.
5/30/11 5:15 PM
Lord Kancho
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes_Mantooth - 
Lord Kancho - 
Wes_Mantooth - 
NHBStriker - Fuck, that sucks. He seemed like a good guy when he posted here. Actually, he probably is a good guy overall, but has some issues.

Good guys do not lie about military service.

lol elsewhere on this forum are thousands of posts about how Chael is really a good guy in person, but we draw the line here? I know which of the two crimes are more likely to impact me directly.

Where did I ever mention Chael? LOL.

That wasn't really meant to be aimed at you specifically.

It blows my mind that people are sitting on this thread with self-recriminations because for so long we believed his lies and thought he was a great guy while shouting down the people who spoke the truth.

Meanwhile, elsewhere on this forum...
5/30/11 5:16 PM
MattBenwa
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This shit is pathetic - and you know neither Skip nor Lawdy will show their faces here again. Did I miss it, or has Kirik just not posted on this thread yet?
5/30/11 5:18 PM
Stranglehold26

Welcome to Tom Stedham. He is a regular poster here and on the AL-UG. He prob has some stories...and he is actually a vet.

Worked with Hall on some fights etc. Looking forward to seeing him post here with his stories.
5/30/11 5:19 PM
Stranglehold26

"It blows my mind that people are sitting on this thread with self-recriminations because for so long we believed his lies and thought he was a great guy while shouting down the people who spoke the truth."

Speak for yourself. There was a very large group of us who knew he was a fraud and tried to tell people. Mods and Kirik protected him.
5/30/11 5:20 PM
dunchurrn
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am no longer an American. THIS America voted for obama, a black racist, terrorist-supporting muslim elected by a majority of WOMEN, BLACKS and HISPANICS. He and those who voted for him do not stand for ANYTHING that I do. Those who voted for him do not deserve the lives that were given for them in VietNam by my friends. I'm only sorry that I served ONE DAMN DAY for this country. NEVER HAVE I HAD A NIGGER DO ANYTHING FOR ME THAT HE/SHE WASN'T MADE TO DO. 99% of all niggers that I've taught martial arts to or trained as a personal trainer left OWING ME MONEY! I don't have to be a bigot, all I have to do is state the facts, but quite frankly I could give a shit who doesn't believe me anyway.

I'm joining the KKK and starting my own militia beginning tomorrow. I'm buying more assault rifles and weapons tomorrow. I will NEVER hire another nigger to work with me or for anything I do. You want rights, then earn them like I have. Quite being a "give me something for nothing" nigger and I'll start looking at you like you might be approaching my equal.

I'm recording what obama the best liar yet is promising. Watch and see how much he has lied. Watch and see the infrastructure of this country torn down and how little they spend in maintenance of what is already there. I hope everyone of the liberal bitches that voted for him have a black set of babies slung up their slimy cunts.

I'm mad and will do something about it.

PRAY for an assassination QUICK. Check out the picture of YOUR president!

Skip Hall
5/30/11 5:20 PM
RavenFighter

Edited: 05/30/11 5:22 PM
http://www.military.com/news/article/security-experts-sf-record-questioned.html?ESRC=army-a.nl

The reader comments on that article are interesting.

5/30/11 5:21 PM
JackTheMusicHarries

Bigwormy - 
JackTheMusicHarries - If this is true, it's shocking how Skip was able to continue to keep selling bullshit all these years and having people believe it with no one to expose him in this manner.

People did try to expose him. Everyone around here knew he was a fraud. It was the mods here keeping the legend of Skip Hall alive.

WAS SKIP HALL ACTUALLY seen as a legend? His record wasn't that great and his MMA skill seemed lacking. I admit I don't know much about him, but did he do TMA tournaments or something? Or was he simply given the title "legend" because he was an old geezer, with a cool persona he made for himself who happened to step in the cage a few times?

Weird how mods covered it up; didn't other forums expose him? There are more ways to expose a fraud than the UG surely?
5/30/11 5:21 PM
RavenFighter

Edited: 05/30/11 5:21 PM
wtf
5/30/11 5:23 PM
Stranglehold26

The other thing about Hall is that his lies almost got people hurt. Because of his "rep" he would always be asked to ref MMA events in the area.

He had no idea what in the hell he was doing, and would routinely stop fights way too late, or not see subs as they were happening.

There is a fight on youtube, and I will search for it in a minute, where Sasuke Zapata is choking the holy shit out of some kid in a locked in guillotine. The kids body clearly goes limp, and Hall is looking right at him. He walks around the action a few more times, the fighter is telling him that the kid is out...Hall keeps watching...he finally stops it after about a minute or two of just watching this kid lie limp in this guy's choke.

This is one of about 100 horrible reffing stories involving Skip.
5/30/11 5:25 PM
Stranglehold26

dunchurrn - I am no longer an American. THIS America voted for obama, a black racist, terrorist-supporting muslim elected by a majority of WOMEN, BLACKS and HISPANICS. He and those who voted for him do not stand for ANYTHING that I do. Those who voted for him do not deserve the lives that were given for them in VietNam by my friends. I'm only sorry that I served ONE DAMN DAY for this country. NEVER HAVE I HAD A NIGGER DO ANYTHING FOR ME THAT HE/SHE WASN'T MADE TO DO. 99% of all niggers that I've taught martial arts to or trained as a personal trainer left OWING ME MONEY! I don't have to be a bigot, all I have to do is state the facts, but quite frankly I could give a shit who doesn't believe me anyway.

I'm joining the KKK and starting my own militia beginning tomorrow. I'm buying more assault rifles and weapons tomorrow. I will NEVER hire another nigger to work with me or for anything I do. You want rights, then earn them like I have. Quite being a "give me something for nothing" nigger and I'll start looking at you like you might be approaching my equal.

I'm recording what obama the best liar yet is promising. Watch and see how much he has lied. Watch and see the infrastructure of this country torn down and how little they spend in maintenance of what is already there. I hope everyone of the liberal bitches that voted for him have a black set of babies slung up their slimy cunts.

Skip Hall

Prob someone hacked his website and posted that.
5/30/11 5:25 PM
JackTheMusicHarries

dunchurrn - I am no longer an American. THIS America voted for obama, a black racist, terrorist-supporting muslim elected by a majority of WOMEN, BLACKS and HISPANICS. He and those who voted for him do not stand for ANYTHING that I do. Those who voted for him do not deserve the lives that were given for them in VietNam by my friends. I'm only sorry that I served ONE DAMN DAY for this country. NEVER HAVE I HAD A NIGGER DO ANYTHING FOR ME THAT HE/SHE WASN'T MADE TO DO. 99% of all niggers that I've taught martial arts to or trained as a personal trainer left OWING ME MONEY! I don't have to be a bigot, all I have to do is state the facts, but quite frankly I could give a shit who doesn't believe me anyway.

Skip Hall

WOW... whether or not you served your country, shit like this reflects bad on your generation of "war hero". Keep in mind, times have changed, and you now have African Americans, Mexican Americans and WOMEN defending your country as well now.
Shame on you.
5/30/11 5:26 PM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skip Hall

cool story.
5/30/11 5:26 PM
Stranglehold26

show no mercy - 

Skip Hall

cool story.

...bro
5/30/11 5:29 PM
dunchurrn
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stranglehold26 - Prob someone hacked his website and posted that.

no doubt the same vile hacker that sent it to his family and friends from his email address, these hackers are truly reprehensible and i think they should show some respect and leave this hero alone, don't they know he fought in mma? he's practically a saint for god's sake
5/30/11 5:30 PM
RavenFighter

http://www.facebook.com/Militarydotcom/posts/164843146911765
5/30/11 5:31 PM
MOWA Outlaw

The legit people in AL have known all along that Skip was a fake (martial arts). Everyone here laughed at him & wondered why people on this site rode his nuts so hard. Every time he was called out on here, Kirik (or some other mod) covered that shit up (banning, removing threads). Idiots.
5/30/11 5:33 PM
Stranglehold26

MOWA Outlaw - The legit people in AL have known all along that Skip was a fake (martial arts). Everyone here laughed at him & wondered why people on this site rode his nuts so hard. Every time he was called out on here, Kirik (or some other mod) covered that shit up (banning, removing threads). Idiots.

MOWA! Another one of the old school AL-UG posters who was on Sally Hall's shit list. Didn't Skip threaten you in person and make some racist statements about you? I vaguely remember something about it, but it has been a while.
5/30/11 5:34 PM
Kneeblock
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember Skip Hall and LawdyMama well.  Always a lot of rambling posts in this genteel southern multi-paragraph form.

It's too bad he ended up being such a lying loser, but the martial arts world is full of them.
5/30/11 5:35 PM
RavenFighter

Did he train with Miletich?  Not saying he didn't, just asking.

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.