UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Skip Hall exposed as fake combat veteran and fraud

5/30/11 7:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
krundle
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok he was loved at the Zamora Shriners Temple which was the venue.

K dog rundle removes hook,line and sinker from mouth.....
5/30/11 7:38 PM
lazermonkey
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/30/11 7:38 PM
LOL his website now says "this site is under construction" LOL
5/30/11 7:38 PM
krundle
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok he was loved at the Zamora Shriners Temple which was the venue.

K dog rundle removes hook,line and sinker from mouth.....
5/30/11 7:42 PM
TomStedham
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He and his vindictive cunt wife are shameless and do not care about anybody but themselves. He's already taken down his website and used the "someone else put the Green Beret/SF claims on my website" excuse. He will probably claim "senility" or some other such lame-ass defense for his plethora of lies and cuntymama will be right there with him-- she knows no one else would want her.

Hear it straight from me: SKIP HALL TOLD ME TO MY FACE THAT HE WAS A "GREEN BERET", A "VIETNAM COMBAT VETERAN", etc. etc. etc. There was no hinting, no beating around the bush, no insinuation.. No possibility that I "misunderstood" him. He flat-out said "I'm a Green Beret" "I was in Nam" etc.

I'm ex-military. I hired Skip to ref my shows -and paid top dollar- SOLELY BECAUSE I THOUGHT HE WAS A VET. Period. I could have hired a shitty ref for a hundred bucks. But I went with him because of his "background"..

I would introduce him at my shows as "a decorated Vietnam combat veteran; a member of the Army Special Forces", etc. because that's what he told me!

Fuck, I'm embarrassed.

And if Skip doesn't like this, remember: "I'm REAL EASY TO FIND!"
5/30/11 7:54 PM
TomStedham
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's an MMA fighter who is a real war hero:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dm-meltzer_ufc130_stann_johnson_story_053011

USMC CPT Brian Stann.

Stann was awarded the Silver Star, the nation's third highest award for valor in combat.[4] Part of the citation reads: "Second Lieutenant Stann personally directed two casualty operations, three vehicle recovery operations and multiple close air support missions under enemy small arms, machine gun and mortar fire in his 360-degree fight."
5/30/11 7:58 PM
GNPfan
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a shame. I can't believe people actually tell these kind of lie's thinking they will never get caught in it. Amazing!
5/30/11 8:06 PM
Lord Kancho
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate knives – I’ve been in five actual knife fights and I’ve been cut four times and four people are dead.

Amazing.
5/30/11 8:13 PM
Perfer Et Obdura
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm mad and will do something about it.

PRAY for an assassination QUICK. Check out the picture of YOUR president!

Skip Hall

I seriously hope someone pays Skip a visit because of this
5/30/11 8:19 PM
Perfer Et Obdura
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

akiyonomotu - He's already taken down his website and used the "someone else put the Green Beret/SF claims on my website" excuse.

The funny thing is, if you put

"Skip Hall" Vietnam

into Google, many posts from Skip on many different forums dating back a few years pop up with him claiming his Vietnam SF garbage.

I guess those were all posted by someone else too?
5/30/11 8:26 PM
wackymarv
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So this is what Don Cherry does when he isnt doing hockey stuff! I didnt know he was so buff under those wild suits.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/indepth/doncherry/gfx/doncherry_471.jpg

=

http://mmajunkie.com/dyn/images/fighters/skip-hall.jpg
5/30/11 8:38 PM
daba

Lying about your military experience is terrible, but what about all the racist stuff that he said that was posted in this thread. Were people giving a pass on him being a complete racist before?
5/30/11 8:52 PM
JDjitsu
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HELWIG -  I think a lot of people are the star of their own comic book in their mind and then allow that fantasy to spill out.

nicely put man.

This is just messed up. He's like an old Matt Barvo or Fred Vallari(my Dad kinda called him out in Bangor Maine when he was looking for something for me as a very young kid, total fraud).

That video of his "last fight" was sad to watch. For the dude who won actually. Skip made it look like a work. In half speed it looks like the shot that knocked him down missed and the one before grazed him.
5/30/11 9:13 PM
Tankhead
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

S Phone Post
5/30/11 9:17 PM
krundle

Jdjitsu,
I actually hit him hard. I admit it is hard to see but I wouldnt BS this bunch. Awkward fight though. It is hard to imagine getting into the cage and going less than 100. Percent. It was hard to bridle that with out letting go. Even for me. Supposedly a more mature fighter.
5/30/11 9:19 PM
Mmanizzle

shame shame shame on you, wanna be phoney...

What's Brian Stann got to say?
krundle

Daniel carver,

Thank you.
krundle

Daniel carver,

Thank you.
5/30/11 9:21 PM
BobAsh

Wow. Phone Post
5/30/11 9:25 PM
Nakedwelshman
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes these things happen in MMA...
5/30/11 9:28 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck that guy for giving admins/typist bad names!!  LOL.  
My pops was drafted in 1971 and served as an admin/typist in the Army through 1974.  He has never let anybody misconstrue what his job was during that time; however he knows several guys that served during that time that are fake "war heroes" and they seem like they even believe their own lies (some of them never even set foot in Vietnam.  One dude he knows was a post mailman).  He can't stand them and they avoid him like the plague (because he knows).  There's no dishonor in being an honest man.  My dad did his time, did his job, and that's it.  Dishonor is what it sounds Skip Hall did.  I have the utmost respect for my dad for doing what he was told to do, but also for not  being a doucher and leaving the valor for the guys who really did have bullets coming at their heads.  He's a great dad and made me the man I am today and yup, he served as a typist.  
5/30/11 9:37 PM
Chaos in China
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i can't seem to find the words to express how disappointed i am
5/30/11 9:41 PM
Fake Rassler

BrCutter -  Fuck that guy for giving admins/typist bad names!!  LOL.  
My pops was drafted in 1971 and served as an admin/typist in the Army through 1974.  He has never let anybody misconstrue what his job was during that time; however he knows several guys that served during that time that are fake "war heroes" and they seem like they even believe their own lies (some of them never even set foot in Vietnam.  One dude he knows was a post mailman).  He can't stand them and they avoid him like the plague (because he knows).  There's no dishonor in being an honest man.  My dad did his time, did his job, and that's it.  Dishonor is what it sounds Skip Hall did.  I have the utmost respect for my dad for doing what he was told to do, but also for not  being a doucher and leaving the valor for the guys who really did have bullets coming at their heads.  He's a great dad and made me the man I am today and yup, he served as a typist.  

GREAT post! Too bad being a good dad and typist is seemingly not "kick ass" enough for some people.
5/30/11 9:54 PM
smoogy

Wow, another case of fighter-worshipping by the admins gone horribly wrong
5/30/11 10:01 PM
bluenoser

Wellity Wellity wellity
5/30/11 10:02 PM
bluenoser

Wellity Wellity Wellity

Reply Post