UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Skip Hall exposed as fake combat veteran and fraud

5/30/11 10:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FCFBlazer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/30/11 10:21 PM
Big Worm, was about to txt you, you are off the chain today. Just spent a couple catching up on this thread. A lot of people turned up too.

Btw I'm always wearing DC comic shirts to the gym (ok, so I haven't exactly trained in 3 years), but getting back to shape so I can.

This thread has been years of frustration while they hijacked the AL UG and had me and my entire crew (big worm, strangle, mowa, etc.) banned and posts deleted.

Kirik did make me a mod following a lot of the online BS, and soon LM and Skip "retired".

I was at skips last fight with Kelly and there were special rules and Kel beat him by going half speed. Streetcopbjj and worm and numerous others wanted to "roll" with skip to prove he was a fraud, but never got an opportunity.

Sad that his military stories were believed by so many people, in addition to his numerous black belts. As for being a warrior for stepping in the cage and getting respect, that is ridiculous! Anyone can step in a ring or cage and get their ass beat, proven by skip.

I remember one time he warmed up in the ring for almost half an hour, to ref! He also announced that night he was going to face Ken Shamrock (right before second Tito fight), LOL, said contracts were signed and everything! Oh, the memories! Phone Post  

*Edited so it wasn't one full paragraph. I hate that.
5/30/11 10:06 PM
FCFBlazer

Damn iPhone wont let me post in paragraphs. I'll edit later! Phone Post
5/30/11 10:09 PM
bluenoser

Posted: 7/12/07 9:36 PM
Edited: 12-Jul-07 Member Since: 01/01/2001
Posts: 6913 Ignore | Quote | Edit | Warn Admin | Vote Down | Vote Up | Delete Post
You can also look for an upcoming article and pictures in July/Aug issue of RealFighter mag.

Also since we're promoting mma shows in Birmingham - Dixie Throwdowns - he has been concentrating on his fight team as well as working 4-6 shows a year as promoter. Boy what a ton of work - but something we're both very comfortable with. I mentioned it before that alot of couples make small talk over breakfast - we say "you know who'd make a really good fight...lets see if we can get them on the next card."

thanks for asking. later, Sally

5/30/11 10:11 PM
bluenoser

Posted: 7/13/07 1:50 AM
Edited: 13-Jul-07 Member Since: 01/01/2001
Posts: 18749 Ignore | Quote | Edit | Warn Admin | Vote Down | Vote Up | Delete Post
LawdyMama and Skip Hall are good for the sport!!
5/30/11 10:11 PM
Sandy Pantz
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a terrible disgrace if true
5/30/11 10:12 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks FR
5/30/11 10:13 PM
h2hkiller

dunchurrn - I am no longer an American. THIS America voted for obama, a black racist, terrorist-supporting muslim elected by a majority of WOMEN, BLACKS and HISPANICS. He and those who voted for him do not stand for ANYTHING that I do. Those who voted for him do not deserve the lives that were given for them in VietNam by my friends. I'm only sorry that I served ONE DAMN DAY for this country. NEVER HAVE I HAD A NIGGER DO ANYTHING FOR ME THAT HE/SHE WASN'T MADE TO DO. 99% of all niggers that I've taught martial arts to or trained as a personal trainer left OWING ME MONEY! I don't have to be a bigot, all I have to do is state the facts, but quite frankly I could give a shit who doesn't believe me anyway.

I'm joining the KKK and starting my own militia beginning tomorrow. I'm buying more assault rifles and weapons tomorrow. I will NEVER hire another nigger to work with me or for anything I do. You want rights, then earn them like I have. Quite being a "give me something for nothing" nigger and I'll start looking at you like you might be approaching my equal.

I'm recording what obama the best liar yet is promising. Watch and see how much he has lied. Watch and see the infrastructure of this country torn down and how little they spend in maintenance of what is already there. I hope everyone of the liberal bitches that voted for him have a black set of babies slung up their slimy cunts.

I'm mad and will do something about it.

PRAY for an assassination QUICK. Check out the picture of YOUR president!

Skip Hall

Sounds like the hero of chestyKKK, sergeKKK, takeovermybitchass and 100KKK!
5/30/11 10:13 PM
bluenoser

Posted: 7/13/07 6:32 AM
Edited: 13-Jul-07 Member Since: 03/06/2005
Posts: 1518 Ignore | Quote | Edit | Warn Admin | Vote Down | Vote Up | Delete Post
Thanks! 4-6 shows a year = WOW! That is a LOT to take on. You guys aren't wispering about fights in church are you? LOL
You have ignored this user.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: 7/13/07 8:13 AM
Edited: 13-Jul-07 Member Since: 01/01/2001
Posts: 6916 Ignore | Quote | Edit | Warn Admin | Vote Down | Vote Up | Delete Post
no, that's when you keep your eyes right on the pulpit and pass notes....;-)

thanks Swamp & Sam Pie.

4-6 fights are for the promoters position and we have a great venue that's exclusive to us for mma fights. As for Skip still fighting, he's still in virtually the same physical shape he was a year ago and even 5 years ago so if he gets an offer that's a good match-up - you can still look for him to be there.

later, lawdy

5/30/11 10:14 PM
bluenoser

Edited: 05/30/11 10:15 PM
Even disrespects the church<br /><br />Shame on you Lawdy?<br /><br /

Love you babe.

WANNA SEE THE WALKWAY i CONSTRUCTED WITH MY OWN CAGE FIGHTING SPECIAL FORCES HANDS?
5/30/11 10:15 PM
JDjitsu
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/30/11 10:20 PM
<blockquote>krundle - Jdjitsu,<br />I actually hit him hard. I admit it is hard to see but I wouldnt BS this bunch. Awkward fight though. It is hard to imagine getting into the cage and going less than 100. Percent. It was hard to bridle that with out letting go. Even for me. Supposedly a more mature fighter.</blockquote><br /><br />Right on. The punch that made him try a takedown was a hard shot for sure. Can't believe that became a NC, that's bigtime bs. Hope when I said he made it "look" like a work made it sound like I'm saying it was. I could tell you were serious, and he was scared. I was waiting for a head kick actually. Thanks for taking out a douche who is lying about his military background. No way he was a typist and a SF Team Leader. Or in AIT or the like. <br />
5/30/11 10:18 PM
bluenoser

cANT POST PICS BUT JUST LET ME SAY THAT sKIP CAAN CONSTRUCT A NICE BRICK WALKWAY.

Now if that aint "Merican" then I dont know wahat is.

TTT Trooper.
5/30/11 10:20 PM
bluenoser

SPK how do you feel about the Hall family know bro?

LOve above and youll have your memory refreshed from a few yers ago.

Peace Lawdy you sexy mama.
5/30/11 10:22 PM
krundle
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just for the record, I will hold off on passing judgement at the moment. Just sayin......
5/30/11 10:28 PM
FCFBlazer

Enough stuff online and real people that heard what Skip Hall lied about to pass judgement. Phone Post
5/30/11 10:30 PM
FCFBlazer

And yes, he was injured warming up for a fight in ATL. Also, I remember what he posted about MoWA, it was that he wanted to read in the newspaper that he had some tragic accident that takes his life. And yeah, he did make wanted posters of big worm, taken from his myspace page. Phone Post
5/30/11 10:38 PM
Fake Rassler

Presumably they experienced a rare moment of MERCY and had to disband afterwards
5/30/11 10:42 PM
skeetersmma
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God, it's said to say I use to train with Skip. After 3 months I knew he was a joke and moved to Spartan Fitness. I heard all the retarded stories. He stayed on the phone the whole time of training. I LOL at the assholes who thought I was disrespecting them by leaving. No wonder they all sucked.
5/30/11 10:49 PM
TheGARV
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAHQ, Click for Sale Price
 Wow, what a POS this guy turned out to be.  Damn. 
5/30/11 10:49 PM
FCFBlazer

Sickening all the BS he told about his military life, like a fantasy and one lie leading to another, etc. I don't feel sorry for him, and believe he should be accountable! Thread brings back a lot of memories from the past on the UG with the AL guys. Phone Post
5/30/11 10:53 PM
Gianni Whitesocks
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh my. Sub. Phone Post
5/30/11 10:57 PM
Fightin_Chance
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

William Colosimo - 
56sav - WOW

So now we know BOTH judges who voted for Bas in the Randleman fight are of questionable character.

Dan Mirigliota - known for extremely questionable judgement while refereeing matches: voted for Bas

Skip Hall - A known faker/con man: Voted for Bas

Tim Catalfo - the one judge who voted for Randleman, consequently the only person of solid character.

Interesting to see this unfold many years later.

lol at this fool.

Tim Catalfo is possibly the biggest con/lunatic/fuck up of the three. There is a big thread about him on this site that exposes his ass too.

On top of that, Catalfo was a fan of Coleman/Randleman's style and became their team mate around that time. Think that might have been a conflict of interest?

BTW, hard for Randleman to win when he threw like 5 strikes in the last 66% of the fight. Bas threw probably 150. Learn how to judge.

the only thing I know is that you can't equate questionable judgement reffing with questionable character (Mirigliotta)
5/30/11 10:58 PM
Chaos in China
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daniel Carver -  Didn't Skip Hall once blow out his knee while stratching for a fight?

I was holding pads for him to warm up for a match in Colorado when I had him throw a left hook his knee went out and he collapsed. I felt horrible. I didn't know his knee was so bad.
5/30/11 11:02 PM
Haywood Jablowme

Now I want to hear from Kirk, and Sam Pai if he's still around.
5/30/11 11:05 PM
gatorgar
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gianni Whitesocks - Oh my. Sub. Phone Post

+1 Sub'd
5/30/11 11:15 PM
Pilot201
1817 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - Skip hall has my uptmost respect for stepping his 2 feet inside the cage at his age against much younger fighters. I didn't read all the stuff about the allegations of the military, but to me, Skip Hall deserves a little respect for having the courage, fighting in the cage time and time again. just my 2 cents. Jason Reinhardt

See Jason, now that's pretty sad. You think he deserves credit, valor, honor for stepping in a cage to compete in a sport. That's the one thing that bothers me about some fighters, its a bit delusional to think praise and honor should be blindly bestowed upon people who do so, and in this case ignoring the despicable facts that have come to light.

How that deserves ANYTHING is beyond me. People step into various modes of competition all the time, honor, valor and credit are earned on character not decisions to compete in a sport. I am fully for the fighters, or competitors of any sport however, that doesn't translate into blind valor.

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.