UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Gov. Rick Perry-Dems worst nightmare

5/30/11 1:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
zealot66
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the GOP lineup is weak and beatable by OBAMA. Everyones first response will be , not another texas governor. This guy is president of RGA, a tea party favorite and the longest serving governor of Texas. he has made texas on of two states to actually experience job growth over the last 3 years. Business's are actually moving to texas not out of it. He is intimately involved in border security. He is a strong supporter of the 10th amendment giving states more soveringty.

So, according to the 2010 elections, this guy has everything the voters are looking for.
Economic renewal
Immigration/ Border Security
States rights
Experience governing something similar to a country- Texa$.
Diatribes against Washington in trying to mandate one size fits all in everthing from education to taxes. 

What say you ? Im just over the right side of centrist and the the GOP is still acting cowardly but I cant stomach the left today. Bill Clinton turned out to be a decent president. Bush made a mistake invading Iraq. We could have focused on A stan and probably would be in a better strategic position than we are now. And No I dont want Palin trying to momma grizzly her way into the white house. She cant beat Obama.
3/12/14 8:02 PM
mrSLIM
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Austin tx. SXSW Gov Rick Perry was just boo'd on the Jimmy Kimmel show.
5/12/14 1:47 PM
Thage
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He coulnd't remember all three areas of the government he wanted to eliminate, which is a pretty big thing he was campainging on and should have been able to remember.

Not to mention his drunk speech.

The guy could win some primaries, but forget a general.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.