CRBMoney14
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else agree with this?

This is a format that should be reserved for low level leagues
5/31/11 5:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
phdinmma

agreed, its not really home court advantage. id rather have 3 home games in a row. the Heat took full advantage in 06.
5/31/11 5:13 PM
HeatleMania12
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disagree

I think the fact that it is not true home court advantage is a positive

The teams in the east play a much different schedule than the teams in the west. Championships shouldn't really come down to home court advantage imo.

I personally would like to see 2-2-1-1 then neutral site like in a high school gym where only family members and members of the media are allowed to attend lol
5/31/11 7:14 PM
inlikeflynn
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree that it needs to go, but I think that it actually gives the team with the better record an even bigger advantage. When teams are pretty evenly matched, which they should be in the finals, it is very difficult to beat a team three games in a row. So, you are almost forced to win two road games to overcome the home court advantage.
5/31/11 8:29 PM
Windfall
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I personally would like to see 2-2-1-1 then neutral site like in a high school gym where only family members and members of the media are allowed to attend

LOL
5/31/11 8:38 PM
CRBMoney14

Game 7 of a finals in a neutral location would be pretty wicked

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.