UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Somebody needs to call Dirk and see if....

6/1/11 2:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Floppy Divac
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he'll stop shooting like a broke dick faggot and start playing a bit more like the guy who's been over 50% so far these playoffs.   Motherfuckers need to rebound!!  How the fuck does Mike Miller come off the bench and get more rebounds than Tyson Chandler?!?!?  And Nowitzki had 8 but should have had more.   Peja, I have known for years your love of hanging out by the 3 point line but when you realize that the ball is not coming to you how about heading to the hoop to see if you can come up with a rebound?  I've seen games in this years playoffs for your freaking team decided by such plays!! Wtf, grab a board ya buncha poofters!?!

Also, Dirk needs to stop readjusting his jersey at the shoulder like he always does.  Every time I see him do it he looks like some euroslut adjusting her bra.
6/1/11 2:22 AM
Floppy Divac

P.S.  Fuck the officiating, and fuck David Stern in his fat ratsucking mouth!!
6/2/11 1:19 AM
PoundforPound
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You deserve this Floppy, for trying to hop on the Dallas bandwagon.
6/2/11 2:04 AM
BJJkilla
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

peja try to get rebounds? LOL whats next? demand him to play some defense?

6/2/11 2:55 AM
BJJkilla
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ brewer wouldn't help at all on the offensive end and he isn't good enough to guard lebron or wade. at least peja has the chance to hit some big shots while brewer would just take up court space.
6/2/11 4:06 PM
kanotoa
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Floppy curse is worse than the Forum curse.
6/2/11 11:28 PM
supersaiyan

Floppy Divac -  he'll stop shooting like a broke dick faggot and start playing a bit more like the guy who's been over 50% so far these playoffs.   Motherfuckers need to rebound!!  How the fuck does Mike Miller come off the bench and get more rebounds than Tyson Chandler?!?!?  And Nowitzki had 8 but should have had more.   Peja, I have known for years your love of hanging out by the 3 point line but when you realize that the ball is not coming to you how about heading to the hoop to see if you can come up with a rebound?  I've seen games in this years playoffs for your freaking team decided by such plays!! Wtf, grab a board ya buncha poofters!?!

Also, Dirk needs to stop readjusting his jersey at the shoulder like he always does.  Every time I see him do it he looks like some euroslut adjusting her bra.

lol...Peja never did anything other than hit for 3s ... ever since he Kings days lol...nothing new

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.