UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Twister Trent MMA highlight, for interested.

6/1/11 6:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Twister Trent
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiBu-p-c-hk

I'll apologize now for being a dirty MudNamer, so if a blue would be so kind as to embed this for me, I'll love you forever.

Got bored, so I decided to make a highlight video.
Any suggestions, comments, ratings on my devastatingly good looks, or if you just want to tell me I'm wasting my time on sportfighting *cough* cocoapebbles *cough*. All is welcome :)

This is the first highlight I've ever made, and I definitely plan on competing and training more often in the summer, so don't hate me for lack of footage just yet.

I want to thank The Jungle MMA & Fitness for all my success in Grappling so far.
6/1/11 8:23 PM
Tom Lawlor
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HA....
Trent, that last sentence is very nice of you but also unwarranted.

The reason you have success is your determination, willingness to listen, and hard work. Throw in some natural talent and you have a recipe for success..

of course, the Jungle is proud to claim you, but we play just a small part in your success..
6/1/11 8:50 PM
Twister Trent
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you Tom :)

I'm always happy to be claimed as a student of The Jungle, only gym I've been apart of that feels like a real family, I couldn't imagine how far behind I would be without the teachings of You, Mike, Seth(s) and the rest of The IMS!

6/2/11 1:59 AM
shah5297
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good stuff Trent
6/2/11 11:46 AM
Twister Trent

Thank you Shah.
6/4/11 2:34 PM
Roo Badley
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice job Trent, keep working hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiBu-p-c-hk

6/4/11 5:42 PM
Twister Trent

Thank you for embedding Roo, I was waiting for that. :)
6/4/11 6:15 PM
Tubarao
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nice work.
6/14/11 2:31 PM
Twister Trent

Thank you Tubarao, much appreciated.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.