UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Kobe would never let a team go on a 22-2 run in 5m

6/3/11 1:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kanotoa
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kobe is a shit head rapist, but I can't imagine any team lead by him folding like the Heat did.

Seriously WTF LeBron?
6/3/11 3:19 PM
PoundforPound
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kobe's Lakers let Dallas come back from 16 points down. :(
6/3/11 5:34 PM
MadDog243
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/5/11 10:25 PM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Monsters Ball - I saw the point that they relaxed. It was after DWade hit a big 3 and Lebron was all up on him play punching him in the chest. I saw Wade come down and throw up a lazy 3 and at that point I said to myself "This is the beginning of a huge comeback". THe Heat thought they won and took their foot off of the intensity button and the Mavs came charging back.

I think last night was a huge lesson to Miami. It's not over until it's over.

Great series though. Dallas just took their lunch money and can win out at home now.

Game 3 will be huge!

thats exactly what i was said on another thread.. HEAT shot themselves n the foot with that " we got dis game - lets loosen up a bit " mentality...WHY do ppl do this i never understand... u go 100% till the clock/time hits "0" ....PERiOD.

i dont care if its 77-22 with 2 min to go

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.