UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Marcelo Garcia thanks Steven Segal at the worlds.

6/5/11 9:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
opencipher
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/06/11 10:51 AM

After beating Lucas Leite, Marcelo thanked Steven Segal for his moves and the win. Funny shit.

http://ironforgesiron.com/2011/06/video-marcelo-garcia-thanks-steven-seagal-for-mundials-win/
6/5/11 9:20 PM
Guy LeDouche
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This stuff is getting out of hand with Seagal. Sheesh
6/5/11 9:22 PM
BJJkilla
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

seagal released a statement right after saying he was so proud of marcelo, who's just like a son to him.
6/5/11 9:23 PM
Nagster5
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

source? Please tell me this is not a joke?
6/5/11 9:24 PM
Steve4192
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

X-Guard?

Yeah.

I taught him that.
6/5/11 9:27 PM
The Sultan
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/05/11 9:27 PM
Guy LeDouche - This stuff is getting out of hand with Seagal. Sheesh

LOL

I agree.  Seagal's getting credit for a lot of stuff.
6/5/11 9:28 PM
opencipher

It was no joke that it happened...a joke of course, by Marcelo. He did in fact thanks Steven Seagal...as a joke... i hope. Was watching the Worlds on Budovideos.
6/5/11 9:28 PM
FenceGrab
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF is with this guy.

I'm booking him for a seminar.
6/5/11 9:29 PM
mr nemo

lol
6/5/11 9:32 PM
K-Dub-"T"

BJJkilla - seagal released a statement right after saying he was so proud of marcelo, who's just like a son to him.
WIN.

6/5/11 9:33 PM
Steve4192
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sakbjj in ... 3 ...2 ... 1
6/5/11 10:00 PM
AK-BJJ

My sister in law just asked me WTF I'm laughing at over here cause this just made me LMAO! I told her it would take me way too long to explain lol Thank you OP, thank you Marcelo and thank you Sensei Seagal.
6/5/11 10:06 PM
Bull_in_chinashop
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/5/11 10:22 PM
aKaBeasTTT

don't hate on sensei seagal. He is the master.
6/5/11 10:24 PM
dogfb
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol! Phone Post
6/5/11 10:27 PM
dogfb
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's true. Phone Post
6/5/11 10:29 PM
Nagster5

I love this whole thing.
6/5/11 10:31 PM
joshjitsu

What's so funny? He taught machida and a.silva the crane kick and rampage the slam... Is it that hard to believe that Marcelo was taught the x guard by Seagal? Phone Post
6/5/11 10:42 PM
ohmy23
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone in the crowd was cracking up, Marcelo comes off so humble; and his booth was giving away free swag all weekend too ... Great ambassador for the sport Phone Post
6/5/11 10:42 PM
supersaiyan

opencipher - After beating Lucas Leite, Marcelo thanked Steven Segal for his moves and the win. Funny shit.

lol

i thank Seagal for my but kicking using MT on an asstard not long ago as well

thanks Stevie
6/6/11 12:29 AM
pulsar

Whether Seagal is in on the whole thing or not, it's damn funny.
6/6/11 1:18 AM
japaneseperson

I sold my house this month.
Thanks Seagal.!!
6/6/11 1:21 AM
hellride
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone needs to post the guida pettis comic strip where segal is taking credit, and judo gene chokes him until he shits again... hhahha
6/6/11 1:36 AM
japaneseperson

Walmart had a sale on Orange Juice. Thanks Seagal
6/6/11 1:44 AM
sakbjj

I'm fully aware that many here aren't even into the actual budo of competition MMA in theory can provide... but more into the trane ufc lifestyle e.g. skull shirts, thinking you're impressing people as a tough guy, pitbulls, wallet chains, feeling like you're in a special trane ufc club etc.

But still, DAMN

All the hate for someone that's contributed so greatly to the sport you're supposedly a fan of. You fail to realize it says more about you and your knowledge than anything your weak insults are intended to accomplish.

Does the idea of the trane ufc era coming to an end really bother everyone that much? Is everyone such a noob they don't remember how much better the sport was before "traneing ufc" became it's own closed-minded TMA?

Protip: you're not in some special club. Combat arts have been around for thousands of years, and despite the tendency of those with low IQs to think otherwise... there is nothing new under the sun. And once traneing ufc became so closed-minded it became WORSE than the TMAs this place used to mock so much in the old days. Because it has all the closed-mindedness without the respect, ethics and other positives TMAs instill. Instead it tends to attract skull shirted, pitbull towing pseudo-"fucking fighters"

I'm sorry Master Seagal has been shating down haters mouths for 8 months now and proving everyone wrong in the craziest most undeniable ways possbile. Advice: close your Seagal hate yapping mouths and you won't get so much poo in there.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.