UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Renzo sees Wallid Ismail Shirt on Ryan 1st time

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
6/5/11 9:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
buvaiser
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKyApUg8NtE

the wallid ismail t shirt is shown to renzo. it's hilarious to me but i'd feel real uneasy showing a shirt that ridicules somebody's dead brother. on top of that to know that the guy from middleeasy is making money at the expense of Ryan. I never liked ryan but damn this is kinda messed up.

here is the shirt that renzo is looking at:

http://fighterxfashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/wallid-ismail-shirt.jpg
6/5/11 10:24 PM
DaemonDragon
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow...

That's seriously messed up. Renzo is just too damn nice.
6/5/11 10:28 PM
buvaiser

i always hear that renzo is a hothead, but he shows real good restraint here.
6/5/11 10:31 PM
FenceGrab
623 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should have kicked his ass IMO

6/5/11 10:35 PM
DaemonDragon
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/05/11 10:35 PM
buvaiser - i always hear that renzo is a hothead, but he shows real good restraint here.

Renzo only has that rep from the fight ages ago when he stomped the one guy. He also had some issues with Penn. Other than that he's known as one of the biggest gentlemen in the sport.
6/5/11 10:36 PM
MickColins
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Renzo and his fam made peace with Wallid years ago. Renzo doesn't give a poop.
6/5/11 10:37 PM
irishrottie
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

too much
6/5/11 10:37 PM
buvaiser

Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes - frat. whats it say?

you are an mma fan and you don't know the wallid interview?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXl3Qnk-ZRI
6/5/11 10:39 PM
buvaiser

MickColins -  Renzo and his fam made peace with Wallid years ago. Renzo doesn't give a poop.

that's good and all, but someone is showing him and selling a shirt that calls his dead little bro a cock, faggot chicken..... i don't think he should be mad at wallid but why would you show that to him? i don't know.
6/5/11 10:41 PM
supersaiyan

some things are better of to just NOT DO out of morality
6/5/11 10:57 PM
lions-d
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if wallid made that shirt i can imagine renzo being furious with wallid, but i dont think thats the case.

it think renzo sees that shirt as good memories of ryan. rip ryan
6/5/11 11:00 PM
buvaiser

lions-d - if wallid made that shirt i can imagine renzo being furious with wallid, but i dont think thats the case.

it think renzo sees that shirt as good memories of ryan. rip ryan

i think middleeasy.com sells that shirt. wallid just supplied the interview.
6/5/11 11:00 PM
gaycuckold

Renzo showed some real restrain there. What the fuck was MiddleEasy thinking making him read Wallid's shittalk about his dead brother?
6/5/11 11:02 PM
Jack Skellington
796 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

always liked Renzo & Ryan
6/5/11 11:03 PM
NYY MMA

buvaiser - 
MickColins -  Renzo and his fam made peace with Wallid years ago. Renzo doesn't give a poop.

that's good and all, but someone is showing him and selling a shirt that calls his dead little bro a cock, faggot chicken..... i don't think he should be mad at wallid but why would you show that to him? i don't know.

You really expect more out of site that strives to be the TMZ of MMA websites?
6/5/11 11:13 PM
DaemonDragon

MickCollins - Renzo and his fam made peace with Wallid years ago. Renzo doesn't give a poop.

This really has nothing to do with Wallid though.
supersaiyan - some things are better of to just NOT DO out of morality

Yes, this just seemed very indecent.

I honestly wonder if this dude even had a clue that Ryan was Renzo's younger brother. Perhaps he simply assumed the Gracies were a clan and Ryan a distant relative?

Or maybe the bonehead just didn't put any thought into it whatsoever until after he pointed the shirt out. I think we've all said/done stupid things where the instant we did them we realized how insensitive they were. If this guy really knew what he was doing he's a lowlife.
6/5/11 11:29 PM
Dongbar13
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man that takes balls.  props to renzo for taking it in stride. huge renzo fan.

if you guys have not seen it i would highly recomend checking out the documentary "Renzo Gracie: Legacy"
6/5/11 11:32 PM
elgringo
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn that takes some balls to wear that in front of renzo
6/5/11 11:32 PM
GNPfan
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Renzo is one cool dude. Enough said about this.
6/5/11 11:35 PM
DaemonDragon

elgringo - damn that takes some balls to wear that in front of renzo

I wouldn't really say balls...I mean he knew Renzo wasn't going to assault him. Some guys are very classless though and exploit the fact they know that nothing violent will actually happen. I'm sure we've all met those types in real life.

I think this guy was either classless, or just didn't think.
6/6/11 1:27 AM
Mayweedz
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was classless. That guy was just an opportunist trying to benefit by getting a bad response from Renzo on camera. Renzo showed that he was a pro on a different level by not reacting the way that was expected and by not taking the bait. He didn't fall into their game; if he had he would have benefitted their business. Just ban Middleeasy's website it's lame.
6/6/11 1:35 AM
Naughty Gorilla

I'm sure he's a cool guy usually, but he also pancrase slapped a gas station attendant and spit on an opponent in the ring for merely not engaging.

DaemonDragon - 
buvaiser - i always hear that renzo is a hothead, but he shows real good restraint here.

Renzo only has that rep from the fight ages ago when he stomped the one guy. He also had some issues with Penn. Other than that he's known as one of the biggest gentlemen in the sport.

6/6/11 1:56 AM
chroniccomics5
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how the fuck is this guy comfortable even bringing up Renzo's dead brother in anything but the most respectful of terms??
6/6/11 1:58 AM
FenceGrab
623 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayweedz - That was classless. That guy was just an opportunist trying to benefit by getting a bad response from Renzo on camera. Renzo showed that he was a pro on a different level by not reacting the way that was expected and by not taking the bait. He didn't fall into their game; if he had he would have benefitted their business. Just ban Middleeasy's website it's lame.

Exactly, much respect to Renzo.

I have a dead brother, and I don't care if you could kick the shit out of me and I didn't stand a chance, you did that and I would hit you in the face.
6/6/11 2:15 AM
rundymc

Wtf did I just watch. The shirt is a good idea, but showing it to Renzo? Fuck those guys, and props to Renzo for not losing his shit.
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.