UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> when to use L glutamine

6/7/11 8:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
darkness66
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was told by a trainer friend of mine that the best time to take L Glutamine to retain lean muscle mass is immediately after a workout and first thing in the morning. I went down to vitamin shoppe and bought a can of powder. On the back it says to take a heaping teaspoon full once a day preferrably between meals. 

Can anyone tell me when the best time to take this would be? My goal is to retain mass while trimming some inches
6/10/11 10:32 AM
billygamble
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

interesting. Taking any supplement is best right after workout.
6/14/11 11:40 PM
darkness66
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya, that's what most tell me. The thing is that my post work out drink has a lot of l glutamine so I don't really need it then. I bought the supplement to take in the morning right after getting out of bed.
9/5/11 8:53 PM
All Killer No Filler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i take 5 grams after workout.
9/6/11 1:37 AM
BALLSDEEP
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Before, during, especially after. If you can afford to take it through-out the day, do so.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.