UnderGround Forums

Wrestling UnderGround >> William Patton Wrestling Coach?

6/8/11 4:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
StephenReeks
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Today a resume was handed to me from my coach at my gym here in Australia.

The resume was for a William Patton and on it it states he was the head wrestling coach at Pamlico County Middle School from 2008-2009.

I just want to know if anyone has heard of him and give some feedback on his coaching abilities and also on the school and the wrestling program there.

In Australia good wrestling doesn't exist so if we could get this guy coaching out our gym that would be sweet.

Thanks
6/12/11 12:00 AM
bbomber
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Being a head coach of a midle school is nearly meaningless. There are some people who are coaching at that level who know their stuff, but there are tonnes who don't have a clue.  What is the guys competitive backgorund like?  What other wrestling credentials does he have other than being a middle school coach?
6/12/11 5:11 AM
StephenReeks
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the reply,

On his Resume there were no other wreslting credentials and no indication of his comp record.

I have not met this guy yet as he cant come into the gym for two weeks , so we will have to wait till then.

Thanks Again.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.