UnderGround Forums

Anaconda No-Gi UnderGround >> Bravo -vs ......?

6/10/11 1:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bbyslvrbk
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, if no Royler, why not take on one of the other guys that wanna match against you? Just wondering is all
6/13/11 2:06 PM
darkness66
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You mean like Leo? Sure Royler disrespects Eddie by saying that his win is a fluke. I totally understand why Eddie would want to beat Royler again just to shut him up. But Leo has been talking much shit about Eddie. Why fight a guy who you already beat?
I say take a fight with Leo and avenge the guard passing clinic that he put on 
6/29/11 6:31 AM
bbyslvrbk
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wondering was all. Everybody is a monster at that point, so why not compete again someone else is what I was thinking
7/12/11 7:40 AM
joshjitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have no desire to see Eddie Vs Leo.

Royler is responsible for the biggest let down in ADCC history with his dick tucking Phone Post
9/18/11 11:33 PM
formulate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THe ship has sailed on Royler not that it made sense anyway. but I would like to see how Eddie's 'system' stacks up against a guy who dominated it the last go. THink it would be a good statement for what eddie has developed even if he doesn't win but makes a good show it can't be worse then the 18-0(or whatever it was).

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.