UnderGround Forums

Georgia Underground >> Attention "Austin Guarino"

6/12/11 1:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JASON ANDERSON
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no doubt u whipped my ass but i don t think u can do it again thanks to your commision i am suspened but i have asked c3 fights if they would match us up they fight on tribal land i will fight u absolutely free and have told the promoter doc trip if i can get this going are u game
6/13/11 5:59 PM
Stephen Eakin
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why bad mouth the guy actually came to fight? You had a chance to prove something and you got beat. Be a man and stop begging for a payday! There are some of us who respect the sport we are blessed to participate in, and you dont deserve to get paid to fight.
6/14/11 8:33 AM
CJJScout
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where does this drama stem from?
6/14/11 2:28 PM
ebullock
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Austin Guarino Vs. Jason Anderson at King of the Ring on May 14th, it was the KO KIngs event that Cobra555 made 10,000 threads on looking for fighters.
6/14/11 3:31 PM
CJJScout
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I missed that one.
6/15/11 1:48 PM
Twinkle Toes
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait, he kicked your ass and your looking to fight him again?

give the dude his props and go your seperate ways man. Go get some wins, improve your game a little and ask for a rematch later down the road. It hasn't even been a month since that event has it?
6/16/11 1:28 AM
DJ Mackie

Lol i just looked at the GA underground, isn't this guy lost his last 8?
6/18/11 12:28 PM
Extreme Fight Night
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Austin is the real deal. Went through the ammy ranks and is now a successful Pro. No need for a rematch unless a fight ends in a close decision.
6/19/11 8:49 PM
PimpLimp
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JASON ANDERSON is obviously the victim of a crooked Georgia athletic commission. This would never happen in an NSF on tribal land. Don't be scared, homie!

And JASON, what is with the quotation marks? Are you insinuating that his name in fact isn't Austin Guarino?
6/19/11 9:20 PM
nicksmiley83

Anderson you are seriously being a douche.....   Austin is legit and in no way shape or form scared to fight you or anyone else....  Go back to middle or welter weight or whatever.   The fact a commission suspended you for the spectacle says something about your fight game.   Im sure Eakin, Austin, and/ or me would all love to fight you , but where is the glory in that.  What does it prove to fight a guy who obviously just wants a paycheck.   In the words of DFW, go get a few more W's then come back and we'll talk.

And Lane, how the hell have you been?  Call me sometime
6/22/11 11:12 AM
PimpLimp

TTT for the video, dammit Austin!
6/24/11 12:12 PM
Austin Guarino
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6/24/11 3:51 PM
Austin Guarino
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like sitting back and seeing how unprofessional Anderson and the people that are backing him up are compared to the guys here in Ga and a few of the other guys from Oklahoma!
Lane thank you for the compliment and thank you for the phonecall and the help this morning.
6/24/11 4:54 PM
Stephen Eakin
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, Austin it sucks that someone would do that. Im sure you worked very hard for that night, and for it to be ruined by a scam artist.
6/24/11 5:22 PM
Austin Guarino

Thanks Stephen I felt the same way! Phone Post
6/27/11 7:24 AM
DJ Mackie

This guy doesn't even belong watching mma.
6/28/11 9:45 AM
CJJScout

LOL @ that vid!
7/1/11 2:28 AM
Denise Bass

I was at this match. The lights were bright and I could only see one fighter. Oh, and one little clown on the mat.

Are they now going to allow MMA to go the way of wrestling on TV? For entertainment only?

Austin deserved a better match than he got that night!
7/3/11 8:45 PM
Cobra555

I am Adrian Patrick the promoter of the King of the Ring 3. I would like to say that Austin Guarino is an upcoming star and I will try to get him better fights. I thought when I made the match with Jason Anderson that it would be a more competitive fight. However, I would like to thank Jason Anderson for coming to the fight. Although I had the option not to pay Jason Anderson, I paid him anyway because he drove so far and was easy to deal with. Austin had a great and professional attitude about the whole situation. Austin will be fighting on Aug. 27, 2011 in Atlanta in King of the Ring 4 and I am looking for an opponent for Austin Guarino that will be more competitive. I would simply like to thank both fighters for fighting on my card. Anytime you get into the ring it takes a lot of courage so I would like to personally thank Jason and Austin. If anyone wants to fight Austin Guarino or if you know someone that wants to fight him please call me on my cellphone at (404) 219-1789. Thanks!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.