UnderGround Forums

MMA Photography UnderGround >> Kinda Messed up

6/13/11 11:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JitzurMom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I come to everyone who reads this out of desperation, for someone out there to understand my fear. Never in my life has something disturbed me, but this... I will never, EVER, forget.

On a Saturday night in mid June last year, I went for an evening run to try and get things off my mind. It was already getting dark and I live in an area that is heavily wooded but still has homes around and plenty, so I felt safe going out. I am a fairly fit 16 year old kid. So I felt if by any slim chance I did need to defend myself, I could, and I stepped out of my home to begin running.

I ran to the end of my street (which has no lights, you can just see the outline of the road because of house lights a good way away from the roadside), and heard a crack behind me. I looked back to see if my dog ran out with me, but there was nothing there, no figure or anything. So I just turned around and kept jogging.

I ran further down my road and thought I heard brushing along in the bushes, but I dismissed this as wind after a brief stop. However, I also began to think maybe it was the delinquent who lives down the road wanting to fight me or something, and I prepared myself for a fight.

I kept running towards a four way crossroads, and finally a street light shined above me, so that I could look around. I looked in each direction I could think of, and saw nothing. I proceeded to run back the way I came and arrive home to a big comfy bed, when I noticed some small figure riding a bike. I couldn't see a face, I just saw hair blowing and bike wheels coming towards the crossroads on the left side of the road, while I was on the right.

I had just begun to jog, when the child came into view. He was a small boy about 5 years or younger. He had long blonde hair and a huge smile on his face when I looked at him. His teeth were perfect. I said "Hey buddy" and smiled back.

As soon as I said this, he stopped. His smile disappeared and he stared at me. I stopped, waiting to see if he would reply since he seemed so startled. He stared at me, and I became instantaneously frightened.

He began to smile, but it wasn't normal... It was one of the widest, most evil looking smiles I have ever witnessed. It was scarier then movies. He said "What's your name?"

Shakingly, I said "John." He then asked me if I knew Jesus. I told him yes, kind of shocked that I was being asked this by a child. Then, out of nowhere, he screamed "You're coming to hell with me anyway!"

He started running off his bike and knocked it over, but not tripping in the slightest. I could see evil in his face. I darted home, screaming "God save me!".

I ran faster then I ever have in my life. I turned into my driveway and fell. I then looked around and saw the boy standing at the edge of our driveway, less than 5 feet from me. He looked amazed and scared, and then screamed, "Michael! Why do you protect them, you puppet!"

That boy turned onto the street and disappeared. Ever since that night, I have never taken another run here alone, and I wear a necklace with a St. Michael pin. No one in my sub division has seen a boy like that, or ever experienced something like this. I am convinced God saved me that night, and I never will be the same again.

I still have nightmares about that boy's smile.
6/13/11 11:24 PM
cluster
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kinda messed up by posting in the WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE
6/14/11 1:50 PM
JitzurMom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why do I have to be an asshole it just shows how you put one wrong post up that a dick head motherfucker like you would come talk shit get a life...
6/23/11 11:21 PM
cluster
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ that sounds like an interesting story. Was it also in photoground?
1/20/12 4:30 PM
rexhavoc
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.