UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Youth Grappling and striking tournaments

6/13/11 2:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bearssbxx
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a boy who turned 7 last week. We has a lot of wrestling experience, some grappling experience and some striking experience. He has been in a few tournaments for striking and grappling. We are looking for opportunities to spar and tournaments to enter. I try to track, COPA, NAGA, ISGA, and for wrestling AAU & USA.

I would travel a decent distance for a spar if there was more than one kid or we were to spend a fair amount of time there. We are willing to go about anywhere in the state from Orlando/Tampa south. Farther north if it is a tournament with a fair number of kids.

As I said he just turned 7 and is about 47" and 55 lbs. I am open to a decent fluctuation to get some more time in so just holler about any other leagues you know or schools that may want sparring time.
6/22/11 7:55 AM
phdinmma

FXG always has a decent kids division. Their next tourney is on July 16th. Fxgrappling.com Phone Post
6/23/11 9:44 AM
VemolasLazyEye
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im looking for the same opprotunities for a 60lb 10yr old. im in Jacksonville FL
8/18/11 2:37 PM
bearssbxx

Just checking back in to see if anyone from Tampa down (preferably on Gulf side)have any kids between 6-10 in the 50-68 pound range interested in getting some sparring in. There are allot of tournaments coming up in the next couple months and since my boy does football too it is hard to get in practices.

We are in Naples for what it is worth. here is a link to allot of his matches on YouTube, he is currently 56 lbs and turned 7 a couple months ago.

www.youtube.com/bearssbxx
8/18/11 2:37 PM
bearssbxx

Just checking back in to see if anyone from Tampa down (preferably on Gulf side)have any kids between 6-10 in the 50-68 pound range interested in getting some sparring in. There are allot of tournaments coming up in the next couple months and since my boy does football too it is hard to get in practices.

We are in Naples for what it is worth. here is a link to allot of his matches on YouTube, he is currently 56 lbs and turned 7 a couple months ago.

www.youtube.com/bearssbxx

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.