UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Russian Dog Experiment - Living without a body

6/13/11 6:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
defcons
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vintage footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSrIkUXwsNk
6/28/11 6:05 AM
Twostep
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was about a thousand times sadder than I thought it would be.
4/13/12 8:57 PM
BadRed
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got news for you, successful head transplants have been performed on HUMANS in the U.S.
4/14/12 12:55 AM
foo55
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadRed - I've got news for you, successful head transplants have been performed on HUMANS in the U.S.

source?
4/14/12 9:34 PM
thedogofdogs
1019 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^when?
7/18/12 11:47 AM
sockeye
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

foo55 - 
BadRed - I've got news for you, successful head transplants have been performed on HUMANS in the U.S.

source?

please tell us how you have concluded this. The only thing I have read about remotely close to this is the monkey head transplant:

"In 1963, a group of scientists from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio,[4] led by Robert J. White, a neurosurgeon and a professor of neurological surgery who was inspired by the work of Vladimir Demikhov, performed a highly controversial operation to transplant the head of one monkey onto another's body. "
7/18/12 12:15 PM
BadRed

I wasn't really interested in getting into details but since you guys keep bringing it up I fill you in.

When I was 15 years old I was swimming in the bayou behind my house checking my shrimp pots and a trotline I had run the previous day. On my way back to the dock I was attacked by a large alligator. Luckily my father was loading his boat at the time and hooked the gator, pulling it to shore with me in its mouth.

The gator had clamped onto my head and torn it almost completely off. There was so much damage that the doctors could not reattach it and decided on a transplant. The only donor head available was that of the aligator that attacked me. So, in a nearly 20 minute procedure they severed the alligators' head and attached it onto my body.

Since then I have been known locally as the "gator boy" and starting next year I will make my debut on Swamp People as the "gator man".
7/18/12 4:43 PM
BadRed

circa305 - 
Face transplant yes but a successful head transplant has never been performed in any country.

It's ok if you amend your previous post.
9/12/12 1:45 PM
jeremy hamilton
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadRed - I wasn't really interested in getting into details but since you guys keep bringing it up I fill you in.

When I was 15 years old I was swimming in the bayou behind my house checking my shrimp pots and a trotline I had run the previous day. On my way back to the dock I was attacked by a large alligator. Luckily my father was loading his boat at the time and hooked the gator, pulling it to shore with me in its mouth.

The gator had clamped onto my head and torn it almost completely off. There was so much damage that the doctors could not reattach it and decided on a transplant. The only donor head available was that of the aligator that attacked me. So, in a nearly 20 minute procedure they severed the alligators' head and attached it onto my body.

Since then I have been known locally as the "gator boy" and starting next year I will make my debut on Swamp People as the "gator man".

Oh LOL So it's you with an Alligator head?

What did they do with your old head?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.