UnderGround Forums

Training and Gear UnderGround >> I'm looking for some grappling partners in OC.

6/15/11 11:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GaramKrueger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/16/11 6:06 PM

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some grappling partners in and around Garden Grove. I'm not looking for partners of any specific size, age or skill level, just some people to roll with. I'm 5'10" 130lbs. I don't have any matted area at my house, but I figure we could just roll at a gymnasium or something. Oh, and maybe we could spar too. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Anyway, I hope to hear from some of you guys soon.

-Mitch
6/23/11 7:53 AM
victorchensky
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

??? why dont you just join a club, its not that expensive honestly. especially considering all the liabilities. how good can you possibly get training out of a garage and come on most decent people dont like to train in that kind of environment either.
6/25/11 11:21 PM
GaramKrueger

I can get great training out of a garage, but I never said I'd be training out of a garage. I reject the belief that you need to belong to a gym to become a successful fighter. I definitely don't need a gym to train or fight well. I have my training partners, we have our places we train. We aren't stupid, we know what we're doing. We'll be ruling over all soon enough. Have fun in your club, dingus.
7/19/11 4:08 AM
GaramKrueger

The offer to roll still stands. Anybody who wants to roll, just let me know!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.